Military is going full left wing

Military is going full left wing.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-20 The Gateway Pundit - Where Hope Finally Made a Comeback(1).png (360x382, 139.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Therefore it’ll be very weak. Not my problem.

Who cares? Wars are economic now.

are they trying to get themselves killed

Not entirely, but yeah ''conventional'' military is now but a tool out of a wider toolbox of available options.

Who needs soldiers when we have technology?

This dood is speed running worst President ever

He didn't even do no glitches since he cheated

You need a military to back up that economic war, and America's military is incompetent and stretched thin

Joe Biden is just hitting his stride. He's feeding millions of weary traveller's pouring into America and he's rock solid on transgender freedom and integrity for children. Shine on Mr President, the world is watching as you inspire a generation.
youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI

Attached: Jesuits beaming.jpg (720x1334, 165.96K)

Okay, and?

And leftists are fine will all of it

GOOD

speak softly and carry no stick

Good. Nuclear war now.

..and that's a good thing! Our military has lost its mission.

Cant get troops to join due to woke policy, cant keep experienced troops due to woke policy, here's a good idea lets discharge 27.5% of troops because they refuse to take a dangerous experimental vaccine. Jesus this man is a fucking idiot.

Honestly at this point he is literally a puppet for the left. They know he's already the worst president in history so they are trying to push their agenda through him since he'll get all the blame. If he needs instructions to sit down, I doubt he's making many decisions at all.

So Biden really wants to purge almost 1/3 of US Army on the brink of IIIWW?

Explain how this regime is not just incompetent but actually malicious and seeking to destroy America. Unironically. The amount of bullshit going on goes beyond just incompetence

It almost as a foreign enemy planted him there by rigging the elections

If each one of those trains two others up to the standards of the tranny jew-SA army, you already outnumber them!

>almost

Jokes on them. They're getting a wave of guys who forged their cards and all they're going to do is get the combat training and then get themselves kicked out after ait.

The end of the American empire

Biden will get a pillow over his face before this happens, hopefully Dr. Jill gets the same

Literal goo goo gaga dribbling retard level thinking. America is finished

No need for a major ground force. Our strategic bombers and intelligence network is enough to keep shit together.

He has done a lot of damage to the US. Its fairly disgusting.

>niggers working undercover or maintaining jet engines

>can't meet recruitment
>purge over a quarter of what you do have
Can China just hurry up with the takeover already?

Good, we can organize them outside the military and they will no longer be constrained in their opinion/actions due to no longer being subject to the UCMJ.

>cut ties with 30% military for not getting COVID vaccine
>thinks the American people will be intimidated with threats of force if they don't get the COVID vaccine

Yes it's malicious and intentional; and they know exactly what they're doing.
They are seeking a total takeover of all governmental systems. And so purging the military of rightwing soldiers is just what they want to do.

If republicans ever take control of the federal government, they would be smart to completely dismantle it because it's now a monster which exists to destroy them.

Attached: 1648531738670.jpg (3543x1993, 1.17M)

He and his whole party are traitors and deserve to hang for it alongside their entire bloodlines.

The US is no longer powerful enough to safeguard the sea routes, and it doesn't have the manpower to occupy a country the size of Ukraine either. Add the fact that future wars will mostly be fought with drones, and you get why they can turn the military into a propaganda tool. Plus, it simply doesn't matter if the guy programming the autonomous drone is a tranny.

>Wars are economic now.

That's what rich people say before they get killed by militants who don't care about Netflix and McDonalds.

Civilian DoD employee here. I hope they fire me from this dogshit job. Id be able to get on bennies and collect my $10k retirement payout. God i hate working for the feds this shit sucks absolute dick.

Part of the plan to destroy the US it seems...

> worst recruiting crisis in 50 years
> on the doorstep to WWIII
> let's fire 1/3 of the military
Can someone explain this 8d interdimensionally phase-shifted chess strategy to me

Attached: 1657998162266.jpg (5000x3869, 850.7K)

>republicans
Have you noticed they haven't said anything?

By design, sadly.

Wow what a surprise? It's the military tard, there is no room for individualism. The purpose is to have everyone conform to serve a common goal. The ideal soldier is one who follows orders. Those that think they're more important are high risk to defect/desert.

yea thats what the taliban said

(checked)
Any%

The strategy is that our country is run by retards and they're going to destroy us all with their stupidity.

lol there's gonna be no miliatary left. people were already quitting in droves because
>forced vax
>shit pay
>trannies joining
>spics and niggers twerking in bootcamp
>no sense of national pride or honor due to being told they're evil for being white and patriotic
is he trying to serve us to russia on a silver platter? that'd be based.

Great! Kick them out, preferably with a dishonorable discharge, leave them with nothing to lose. Worked great in Iraq when the discharged the Iraqi army.

oh no less zogbots. anyways....

ooh, tell us more you irrelevant gay maple nigger!

Wonderful digits to you too, checked and thoroughly kek'd

Attached: american-psycho-rain-slicker-main-c31f0114-69d4-4972-9517-71bdf46bae1b.jpg (1200x675, 139.61K)

Purely anti-science move. There is no justification for 100% vaccination rate for a minor virus like Covid.

Don't forget he's draining the oil reserves too, which specifically exist to limit the shock to oil supply in case something like war does break out.

He's going for the genius idea of putting the US in such a terrible state that no-one could ever hope to do anything but concede.

an ideological purge of the armed forces sounds like a domestic enemy, hopefully our military treats it as such.

Uhh, he took the bribe from China, so China's making great moves senpai.

>The ideal soldier is one who follows orders.
Yes and no.

They must have a minimum ability to think for their selves to overcome obstacles when orders aren't available, whether that be due to communications being down or infiltration by subversives.

By not getting the COVID vaccine, 1/3rd of the Army indirectly made a statement that they do not trust leadership. They shouldn't and made the right call.

>double negative

Soon to be chaptered out zogbot here.
Army. Cav scout. E-5. Ask me anything within reason.

Isn’t the military struggling with recruitment? Why are they kicking people out?

The CCP already won.

oh no China took Taiwan! If only we had enough military assets and oil, but we don't so too bad Taiwan, sorry, maybe next time!

Don't worry Japan, S. Korea, we got you! We are steadfast allies! Trust us!

Good. Day of the CPC will be soon. Our future will be bright in a sea of red. Well, those of us who are skilled workers. All you neets and dumb niggers will be sent to the mines or culled. Even better.

All that talk about the US government being too much to fight against won't mean shit if all the combat-ready right-wingers are purged. A bunch of fags and troons with enlarged hearts about to give out from their vaxx don't stand a chance unless they commit literal war crimes like drone bombing population centers; at that point the whole nation would be united against them anyway.

Not exactly the smartest move for an authoritarian administration to pull off...

It’s a chud and bigot filter. If you can’t trust science and get the damn vax you don’t belong in polite society

Who’s in control of Afghanistan

killing biden would cause no outrage.

Attached: 122701563_963631490796494_6799972268026454387_n.jpg (715x800, 45.01K)

>Set to purge 27.5% of Army
>At a time of record low recruitment levels
>With an ongoing conflict in Ukraine
>With conflict in Taiwan imminent
This is brilliant, honestly who comes up with this shit?

Attached: mfw_beans.jpg (640x714, 66.61K)

>It almost as a foreign enemy planted him there by rigging the elections

Attached: 139055714_1101453380283183_8494653763515762163_n.jpg (800x575, 42.39K)

God this is so aids. If you find the post the ops image references and then follow the sources back to the original you need to go back like 6-7 quotes, and the original as far as I can see. They quote statistics of where the numbers come from but they don't quote any actual source of Bidens intention to purge people.

Fake news.

I think people should stop thinking of this one as a conspiracy theory. this shit is real. things are accelerating right now and I'm falling off the ride.

>Why are they kicking people out?
It is the next phase of the coup, which they purging the military ranks of dissident and to weaken the United States' military readiness, decreasing force projection.

How is the morale in the army among soldiers?

All weve seen is incompetence from our jew run government. Jews are dumb as fuck so this comes as no surprise. Its only going to get worse with them in charge. Thankfully the JQ is going mainstream

You know, you might actually like the CCP. I hope so, everyone's gonna get a rude awakening on how the rest of this shitty planet operates.

These boomer zogbot worshippers who think "da troops" will stand with them when SHTF are hilarious. The army gets browner and blacker every day. That and the whole purpose of the training is to break down social barriers and make you able to function with people who are super different from you (which isn't a good thing imo). Fuck the troops. Here's hoping a war with Russia sends them to the meat grinder.

Very bad since Biden.

Not my problem

Post body chang

Attached: 1657913998603.gif (520x293, 2.98M)

Oh yeah for sure man. No ones saying that. But you're forgetting you've got an enemy across the ocean that doesn't give a fuck about White or nigger interests and sees you as lower than a dog, which they eat.

This was supposed to happen November last year. Literally waited out the bastard to the end of my contract with zero consequences. Get fucked nerd

Kinda shows those "jews have the highest IQ" tests to be false. They keep trying to pull this shit, over, and over, and over... I can see why God hates them.