Is America ugly to Europeans?

I heard Europeans find our forests to be woefully underdeveloped, our grasslands astonishingly mundane, our swamps horrifically useless, our plains ridiculously boring, our badlands pitifully impractical, our deserts outlandishly dangerous, our mountains hilariously unusable, and our canyons disgustingly red. Is this true?

Attached: 36151168865_bfdeaad7d7_k.jpg (2048x1045, 699.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R0j2o9DyI04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine caring what eurofags think lmao

Go outside and touch some grass and find out user. I recommend the grass in Appalachia

Attached: wp4223005.jpg (4200x2800, 1.85M)

I think america is beautiful I'm just curious if Europeans really find it to be as ugly as I've heard some describe it.

Too much text didn't read but yeah Americans are ugly

America is stunning and beautiful, it's the Americans that are ugly.

I was there and other than the cities i was in i thought it was lovely. Small towns in the middle of nowhere and compared to mz people americans are friendly

99% of Europeans never saw US outside of NY, LA and maybe Vegas or Miami. Also wft is underdeveloped forest

>insecure goblin
of course you're ugly, country and people, why do you think you're called goblins?

Attached: 1656957334848.jpg (871x875, 70.67K)

Europe has nothing comparable to Eastern Utah, nowhere outside the extreme remote parts of the Sahara desert do. It's truly like walking around on another planet.

Attached: place_image-image-f9d5ff2b-6932-43f8-ad7c-358635e59d8d.jpg (640x360, 46.18K)

I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry.

its mystical here

Attached: Appalachian-Mountains.jpg (550x368, 263.68K)

I am glad you enjoyed the small towns in the middle of nowhere. That is my favorite especially when you drive for a long time off the interstates and stumble across strange towns.

>wft is underdeveloped forest
Forest that is not being used

>It's truly like walking around on another planet.
Yes I very much agree... but some people find the red Martian look to be disgusting

It's aight not your fault, we can't all be of Aryan stock

Americans have so much open land they could be developing yet they just leave it empty because it's "pretty"

Its cool.

Attached: D9BA13A6-451A-4422-BECF-D3CCCA8EE8FE.jpg (834x469, 69.39K)

Yeah, i was in this place called luckenbach. It looked like something out of a movie. Like nothing you would find in europe not saying there is no beauty in europe It is just so different

The west is awe inspiring because the landscape is expansive. The Appalachians is awe inspiring because it's so lush and tree covered that you are discovering a new view with each step through the thick forest. The western landscape is something to be conquered. The eastern landscape is something to be discovered if that makes sense.

youtu.be/R0j2o9DyI04

I am of Aryan stock though

I apologize. I am sorry.

You are welcome.

I think discovering random small towns is one of the best part of a road trip. It always feels strange to come across an isolated town that's got its own little culture and sphere of life and you just pass through and enter their life for a day.

Fuck em. We have a/c and they don't. God forsaken savages.

Luckenbach is a tourist trap outside of Fredericksburg, which is itself a tourist trap.

not true at all everyone knows america is beautiful with diverse eco-systems.

everything is a tourist trap to locals

The most beautiful thing on Earth is in America.

Attached: 1658262025430891.jpg (1800x1800, 756.19K)

New England was beautiful until I found a tick lodged into my scrotum.

>underdeveloped forests

We think Americans are very stupid personally and criminals on political level

The country's beauty is never questioned

Attached: 1516025468-1600x1066.jpg (1600x1066, 248.03K)

That has to be a mormon temple.

I'm not Mormon but I admit they make some pretty temples

Attached: washington_dc_temple_lds.jpg (2572x3842, 1.1M)

>t. has never been to Fredericksburg
Bruh it's a tourist trap. Literally the only people who live there are independently wealthy, retired boomers and the Californians starting wineries there. Their entire economy is tourism, there's nothing else in the area, and Luckenbach is 10 miles away and such a well-established tourist attraction that country singers were mentioning it in the 70s.

I think America is a beautiful land.

>Americans are stupid
I never get this argument. There are stupid Americans, the same as there are stupid Germans. But on the other extreme there are insanely intelligent Americans who would put most Europeans to shame. They have great schools and universities depending on the state. They are also still a top immigration destination for intelligent people as you get paid your actual worth.

Attached: IMG_3669.jpg (3264x2448, 1.35M)

Why do you fall for globohomo anti american propganda so hard

>I never get this argument.

Americans act obnoxious as hell abroad. Loud, brutish, generally retarded, they're easy to make out. Same applies to students from this hellhole. Don't get me started on the weight issue. Immigrants are the only thing that America's got going for them.

Attached: 9073_blick-auf-die-festung-hohensalzburg-und-die-salzbu-5f2bc4410819c_16x9_2000.jpg (2000x1120, 745.39K)

Europeans thrive on it almost as bad as Canadians. America is simultaneously everything a country shouldn't be, while also being incredibly successful.

>It's truly like walking around on another planet.
I've only been through extreme SE Utah on my way from the Monument Valley to 4-corners, and this is EXACTLY how I would describe it.

they act in a stupid manner and they have no shame having that stupidity broadcast to the rest of the world

well said, faggot.