What are your thoughts on this man?

What are your thoughts on this man?

Attached: USAFA_Hosts_Elon_Musk_(Image_1_of_17)_(cropped).jpg (452x599, 54.29K)

Attached: weird4.png (1598x365, 80.03K)

Musk is a fraud, space is fake

Attached: 33D84F85-9675-48CD-A62A-BBC6241D10F9.jpg (960x930, 199.94K)

cock mongler

His true intentions are unknown. His work on transhumanism is a red flag. He uses beguilement and Machiavelli tactics and strategies for marketing and business. He didn't found tesla, it was a hostile take over. I imagine he knows global warming is bullshit, but went electric to be near power with all the green fascists.

Elon is aware of white demographics and is probably afraid of apes taking over the world. I good sign.

Attached: 1655160465105.jpg (420x1024, 63.88K)

he never wears undershirts, that's my pet peeve with that guy

He is a schizoid INTP, just like most of Any Forums, except that he is rich
I don't hate the guy, but I think Teslas are shit and Mars is stupid and he is a bit of a con man with many promises but few results
I DO want to put that neuralink shit on my head though, I dont give a fuck. I want to be a 100 year old cyborg with a 4 digit IQ, but I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't work out in the end

He made coming out declaring himself an autist.

I bet he dwells here sometimes and watch anime.

Attached: adf.jpg (502x417, 19.57K)

Literally who

Probably the best of the known oligarchs. Bezos is like a cartoon villain at this point.

GLOBALISM NWO BILLIONAIRE MEGA CORPORATION VACCINE AGENDA

good communicator, feels like hes talking to you personally
stand up guy
thumbs up

All of you retards failed to debunk my post about space being fake, all of you live in a fairy tale

Attached: 68A07D17-32F4-411A-862B-2017CF6767EB.jpg (1024x731, 137.44K)

hes a 50 years old self-admittedly 1 party voter

no better than a random black female

You're still mad about that? What a faggot, this thread is about Jeff benzos not you, stupid nigger

>What are your thoughts on this man?
He's just a guy with Asperger's syndrome. He's highly intelligent, while at the same time, highly retarded. If it wasnt for his family's wealth, he would probably still be living in his mom's basement.

He has long nipples.

Attached: 1631277585440.jpg (308x642, 41.51K)

America appear to be different sizes because the photos are taken from different distances, you can try this yourself with a balloon.

Overrated as fuck.

Yeah sure, he did some cool things with SpaceX. I mean, who doesn't like space? But he also did some shady deals with China, and is overall just kind of a cringey and awkward dude. Became so much of a reddit suck up that even reddit stopped liking him.

Elon musk is a yuge faggot

Manipulative attention seeking whore

meh

Reminds me of this tho

Attached: Mark_Zuckerberg_2.jpg (914x609, 137.2K)

best person alive right now
Very successful, so people are naturally going to hate him.

He literally wants to put microchips in every human's brain that can change the way their bodies work. If you like Elon Musk you are a retard following a pied piper to your death.

Attached: 1637527073377.jpg (1440x1440, 172.76K)

If nothing else, he should be locked up for market manipulation with the twitter thing.
But of course the law for the rich is different than for normal people.