Are there any actual arguments against walkable cities?

Are there any actual arguments against walkable cities?

Attached: 3BFFF86A-DB44-4A92-B1FA-BAB5C8F04B13.jpg (1170x1226, 1M)

Only a kike or a nigger would argue against them

personally i prefer them since the occupants will not be able to escape on the day of hte rope

Im going to take your question seriously and not as a troll or virtue signal. The main argument is that there is no barrier between you and crime outdoors, so it CANNOT work in communities with any tolerance of crime whatsoever. Also communities with large social disparity cant work, so what happens is rich people concentrate and gate their community while everyone else lives in a favela (like brazil has mansions next to slums with a giant wall). Naturally leads to a caste system.

Also the same basic concern for walkable cities and public transport cities, in that people cannot teally move around or escape their circumstances without government permission. This sort of naturally leads to oppression and geographic class based separation, which ties into the caste system above.
Weak example is in Germany if youre a farmer or poor, you cant go into rich parts of the city with your car because it doesnt have the right sticker.

Attached: 06b400bd5e6c5a2be307ad34cf994ef0.jpg (736x1104, 148.19K)

Yes. People who spam the internet about walkable cities.

Yes.

Attached: RN5WLEDMIXFGNUGSDMCE625HG4.jpg (1200x737, 141.75K)

ya multiculturalism

>if I say nigger they have to agree with me!
niggers are the reason we don't have walkable cities lmao

It only works in homogenous cities and countries

it doesn't work on a macro scale unless you have a top tier public transportation system.

Economics don't work. Those monorails are millions per mile.

Being morbidly obese like creaturas americanas who only leave their cars if there's a mobility scooter nearby.

/thread

YES.
rain.

The kikes and niggers are the problem with walkable cities.

Kike detected

niggers can't drive cars. Where I live needs to be just impractical enough to keep niggers away until the jews stop shipping them in

What they’re not showing is the giant parking lots on either side of that pathway. There’s a lot of places like this in the US. Not a big deal.

Niggers will turn it into a no go zone.

>it CANNOT work in communities with any tolerance of crime whatsoever

part and parcel

Wow, now I can get stabbed in a cramped alley instead of an open sidewalk! What an opportunity!

If you have niggers you don't want a walkable city. Walkable cities of just white people would be great.

>we know how to design cities people want to be in!
>4 total people in 2 photos
>please ignore they're old and white only

I mean I get it, when you live in a pretty small town, you have incredible amounts of disposable income and extra time to loiter in places like art cafes then of course you think these are great cities. They're not trying to say places like los angeles, detroit, houston, or miami aren't walkable cities, they just ignore the blight of urbanites.

>We know how to design cities that people want to be in!
Uses pictures of an empty city to prove point.
hmmmm

Attached: hmmm.jpg (464x400, 37.11K)

Walking is a chore

The more you are on foot the greater the chance a nigger robs, rapes and murders you.

every city west of the mississippi was built on the idea that every man could be like a rich guy and live in the country while commuting to work in the city. hence, the suburbs. it worked because of cheap fuel and affordable cars. so in the us, it’s pretty much a non-starter. what’s more, is you fucks don’t mean “walkable” you mean “i don’t need a car”. that means decent public transportation which is a non starter in the us for the same reasons. so, unless you want to demolish pretty much everything and start over, you’re fucked.

How the fuck am I suppose to roll coal on pedestrians and bicycle queers then?

Says the Jew trying to convince everyone they have to share space with niggers. FIRST POST WORST POST. KILL yourself heeb.

>no shitskins
Yup

Attached: 20210715_144238.jpg (3038x3993, 1.07M)

Imagine living in a city

Attached: Neighbors .jpg (4000x3000, 3.89M)

>Are there any actual arguments against walkable cities?
Yes, niggers might be walking around. It's dangerous for the humans who live there.

Attached: 1615820456778.png (500x628, 308.1K)

The automotive, insurance, and oil companies make less money.

How many times do I have to tell you this Sheklestein? I will not live in the pod.

>Are there any actual arguments against walkable cities?
Distance..

I don't want or need cities built around public transportation. I can drive myself to nice white outdoor malls like the ones in your post without worrying about getting stabbed on a bus by some nigger.

Yes, they already exist. They're called suburbs.
>NOOOO I NEED MY HECKIN SKYSCRAPERINOS