Ive found out the reason only white people go to Chic Fil A

They dont season their chicken

Attached: E480EAC0-D812-419F-874C-2392E144752C.png (750x1334, 2.68M)

>they don't season their chicken
They season their chicken for over 36 hours.

durr

don't they marinate their chicken in pickle juice?

FPBP

OP was given free food for his school lunch

Attached: 1595996448922.jpg (779x960, 76.6K)

But its not spicy like black folks like it. They must put some anglo american white people seasoning on it. Also, they dont give out hot sauces

>reason only white people go to Chic Fil A
it's cause they charge $20 for four tenders and a drink

>Niggers be like

Because it’s the literal example of white standards of cleanliness, efficiency, and service with a religious flare. Most white people may not realize that’s why they go, or why even though the line is around the building they get through faster than being behind two cars at Popeyes staffed with blacks, or why all the girls there look so happy and healthy. But the truth is, it’s the last slice of what America could’ve been without the immigration act, and it seems god himself is making sure it stays in business.

Attached: 5B5ED399-DD0F-4538-AFD1-B00F67D96A68.jpg (320x400, 32.34K)

I use to eat there because they use to openly hate niggers and fags.

We enslaved some of you monkeys over spices what are you talking about

>black folks
That's some newspeak.
Also black people don't like spicy food.
That's why you never see black people at Thai, Indian, or Mexican restaurants. They just put "hot" sauce on everything.

Chic fil a has a spicy chicken sandwich...it's pretty fuckin hot already. Not upper tier Scofield but would not recommend on empty stomach.

They give out Buffalo sauce and usually have chili packets in the condiment section.
They also season their flour...

You will never be White.

And when it came out to rival kfc thats the first time black people started coming to chic fil a. I see black people at chic fil a now but before that not at alp. You used to see like one black person at most and he/she would always look nervous.

Yup. Pickle juice and milk. Batter has powdered sugar in it too

bro you get the 2 tenders kid meal for like $5.50, or breakfast filets a-la-carte for like $2 each. Three breakfast fillets will fill you up. Then do the survey and get a free chicken sandwich simple as

>You used to see like one black person at most and he/she would always look nervous.

That's the way I like em.

If they're nervous and know they're surrounded by whites, they behave.

>spicy chicken sandwich...it's pretty fuckin hot already
I get that one all the time.

Attached: 1632582204077.gif (460x258, 1.17M)

If you look at the history of ancient spices, in the continent of Africa, and more particularly Sub-Saharan Africa, and West Africa in particularly where modern Blacks in America come from, there is little to no recorded use of any local spices. Almost all of the spices used in that region have been imported through spice trading, primarily brought to them by Europeans.

The reason brown people need so much seasoning on their food is an evolutionary thing. They were too stupid to invent refrigeration or to learn proper cooking techniques so they had to coat it in herbs and spices to cover the rancid taste of the rotting meat they were eating.

That has like no connotation to the culture of Americans today.

i think it is because customers dont see many brown or blacks in the kitchen. That means the food is handled properly and is safe to eat.

Attached: 1647035186241.jpg (1280x720, 76.14K)

>thems don't be havin dem hot spices

>order 1 Chick-fil-a sauce packet
>get 2
>everytime.jpg
Why are they forcing psoy down our throats?

Attached: 180C59CB-D4E5-440E-9B33-C56758754AB7.jpg (914x1053, 512.34K)

Their sandwich is not hot at all. Popeye's sandwich is actually spicy (although much dryer)

Mayonaise and deviled eggs taste bad though. Regardless if you’re white or not. Same goes for fish and chips. But you always see rednecks eat nasty food. French people eat snails and crap that shouldnt even be consumed by humans

I don’t care that shit is great to dip the waffle fries in

>only white people
There's a chic fil a in the most nigger part of Dallas , where 90% of the customers are niggers. Niggers will choose to eat at Chick-fil-A even when there is a Popeyes , churches chicken or chicken express. You know why ? It's the quality of service. And other fried chicken place is for niggers BY niggers and that's why they would choose a cleaner place than any of the above mentioned

The way fast food chains have gone ITT more black folks are going bc it's actually decent. They don't fuck up and treat customers like humans.

Wendy's used to be so good then they stopped hiring literate employees. It's criminal how shit that chain is compared to the 90s-2000s

I love it but really want them to do a wrap with spicy breaded nuggets. A real wrap not that wheat flour bullshit

You can ask for Texas Pete at chick fil a. Everything in your post is incorrect. Come back tomorrow

Yo yo gotta get dat Popeye's even doh I gotsta pull up fo da spicy sheeeit

AYO das rite! Dis rite here!!

Niggers don't understand flavors unless it involves dumping 1/2 a gallon of hot sauce on something.

I'd say chic fil a has one of the spicier fast food sandwiches. Popeyes can be good but their quality control is shit

You should see what delicious meals asians dredge up from the depths of the ocean.

nobody gives a fuck what niggers like. niggers eats trash and rotten food

Thats crazy. But i also heard almost every southern state is less racist than Georgia. So maybe thats why. It probably has nothing to do with what you mentioned. In Georgia if you place something made for whites in the hood black people wont touch it, and vice versa. Georgians take their racism very seriously.

I'm not one for ketchup sangwitches and sugar water, tyrell.....too spicy.

Deviled eggs are fire idk what type of shitskin you are. Rednecks and niggers share a lot of their diets as well. When I think of either group I think BBQ

no you've just ruined your tastebuds with niggerslop.
the fuck is the point of eating something if you can't taste it because you've coated it in spice? niggers might as well just eat spoonfuls of spices and leave real food to Whites

>But its not spicy like black folks like it. They must put some anglo american white people seasoning on it.
Not that any of this is true, white people love spicy shit but if it was true it only means that niggers would have a less refined palate and less taste buds because they need shit set on fire just to taste it.
White people therefore would have a much higher palate and far more taste buds.

Easy, minimal niggers if any.

Translation: They actually keep their fryer oil clean and regularly changed out

Most black people good I've eaten has been so over seasoned it's disgusting. I attribute this to the insane amount of junk and sugar the average black person in America consumes. They're palette is fucked beyond belief.

Some of those suckas know how to cook though, just that most throw way too much into their food.

Yes it does. If the premise is that “white people”, who are European, have no idea how to “spice” their food, or are intolerant to spicing their food, and it’s presented as some sort of argument that Europeans/Whites are incompetent, wouldn’t blacks be the most incompetent of all the races, given they’re culture of spicing foods is almost unanimously the direct result of outside cultural input which they did not indulge in themselves but was brought to them? They built no ships, no trading routes, no means by which to acquire these goods, and had to be given these things by Europeans and MENA people, all while shifting it up in a jungle while spicing their foods with one or two local spices, only to fast forward 600 years or so and act as if they’re truly the beacon or culinary innovation or originality for slathering their shit in hot sauce.

Does anyone else think of filling up chicks when you hear chick fil a ?

Try the spicy chicken sandwich, white people conquered the world over spices user. You might want to read a book before you open that 2 cock garage you call a mouth again.

>HURR DURR whypipo don like seasons!
Retard. You've never been to a Michelin-rated restaurant, have you? Or had a 3-hour, 6-course dinner with paired wines? Or, more your level, attend a BBQ contest cookout.

Cheaper than other oils I'm afraid.
Hard to find Mayo without it either. :(

Attached: julia_attack2.png (764x642, 684.28K)

This is bullshit, last time I was in an Orlando Chick-fil-A it was full of blacks. However, they were based blacks and nit niggers.

Funny considering all the ones I’ve been to are staffed by literal nigger faggots.

back to the Any Forums with you

Attached: 1640647317882.jpg (780x520, 66.83K)