TAKE THE VAX

Attached: Screenshot_20220720-102127~2.png (1080x1597, 379.55K)

Nah

Okay. Now I wonder if I had Covid. I’ve had a raging infection from an old root cansl that was so bad the dentist stopped the re-root canal to fill it with medicine, sent me home on two antibiotics, and wants me back later to complete it.

I thought I was ugly

Obviously. There was never such a thing as oral infections until covid came along.

What's with the vax shilling? It's obvious to everyone they don't work.

No.

Attached: UUU.png (1000x1000, 49.77K)

Fake
Gay
Nothingburger
Discarded
Herbs
Kys

Unvaxed, Untested, Uncut, Uncucked
Big guys UUUU

I am drawing similar conclusions with what I'm seeing and experiencing.
Somehow this spike protein or covid or vaccine whatever makes any tiny opportunity for infection or disease 100 times worse for a small period where otherwise your body would have taken care of it.
Scary stuff and I think a lot of people aren't drawing the connections. If vaccinated people continue to have long covid infections they are in for serious pain or death.

I know it sounds crazy but I had this one tooth done like, ten years ago. Then it became infected out of the blue (it happens, I know) but two rounds of oral antibiotics later and they still had to stop mid procedure and then put me on two more rounds of oral antibiotics to finish it. I am normally not prone to infections so it’s pretty strange.

Lmao, have COVID right now. Literally just the flu, no change of taste, coughing or any of it. Unvaxxed, got it last out of all my family. The most boosted got it first, then my dad who only had the two shots, then my mom and me much later on. If anything the vaccine made them weaker to it.

But then they say ooooh COVID has strrraaanngeee long term effects, I guess it’s just a coincidence that more vax Ed are getting it so in case there were any ‘unforeseen’ side effects they could be blamed on the disease

Attached: E35E7282-0E07-4A40-9100-C747C71C12B7.png (1118x766, 667.41K)

How is COVID doing this shit?

The worse the covid infection is the high chance of long covid. If you barely have symptoms and recover in a few days then you're very likely to not get it.

inb4 long covid isn't real

Alpha maybe could do it. Now its just vaxxdamage.

>1 patient has an issue related to Osteomyelitis. Rare condition in elderly age
Goyim look! He got covid and his Osteomyelitis got worse! Take the shot!

>Ho ching chong city
wow you convinced me

Same shit when a person got SJS from the vax. Retards say everyone gets it.

destroys your immune system. constant exposure to spike proteins just probably depletes white blood cells, you're basically immuno-deficient.
I suggest nurse-assisted blood letting regularly, once a month for at least 2 years to completely remove the foreign substance from the blood stream. And hope your body can reprogram its own gene editing naturally to not bind and misfold the spike proteins, after they've been fully removed and cycled out.
Good luck to you vaxxies.

sure. Its not the experimental toxins coursing through your veins

IN THE FACE!

It pushes the pause button on your immune system for some amount of time.

>long covid is real
ok schlomo

Attached: 1653054538502.jpg (750x925, 171.29K)