Why are women so stupid?

Like why? I know a 14 year that thinks that having sex with 1000 men is natural, when is not. Just because i spoke to her about panty & stocking

Attached: Lustfulpanty_4643.jpg (298x570, 69.61K)

Season 2 is confirmed :)

>I know a 14 year that thinks that having sex with 1000 men is natural
daily nice, do you have pics of her?

Why are you talking to 14 year olds about sex?

Yes

Because she is my friend, we where talking about anime so she told me that she saw sex on an anime in Netflix

Well, you can point out that the whole point of the show was Panty learning to not be a whore.

You have to be 18 to use this website
>having sex with 1000 men is natural
Under the right circumstances you would almost certainly be willing to have sex with 1,000 women

Am 18

Dude. Why are you friends with 14 year olds? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are autistic but stop being friends with literal children from now on, it's creepy.

Her parents know about me

Ok groomer

Literally just want to be her friend

Attached: EHL91K0XYAAbkEG.jpg (720x576, 54.53K)

Lots of parents know the adult grooming their kid, because the parents are okay with their kid being fucked by anyone. Hence she thinks it's normal to take 1000 dicks, her parents don't love her. Good news for you though I suppose.

ITT: OPedo is mad because a 14yo girl has fucked everyone but him.

TodavĂ­a is virgen.
she still a virgin

Yellow yellow? Also, groomer fuck. Lastly, your taste in anime is trash

Attached: 1657739091831.jpg (864x633, 38.26K)

Her parents do care about her, but I live in a liberal city, she descends from 4 teenage mothers, her mother teen mom, her granny was teen mom, her great grannny and great great granny where too.

That doesn't help.

i now right ? wayyy too old

Tf?

Attached: 1658302553054777m.jpg (642x1024, 58.7K)

Most of the guys here saying "groomer!" are pedos in denial themselves, just saying. You're the one who's making it weird whenever an under 18 gets mentioned.

user is probably also 14. Younger than 20 for sure if he is surprised by any of this.

He is a retard and doesn't realize this 14 year old wants to add him to her sexual conquests.

I love my hotwife Stocking!

Attached: __stocking_panty_stocking_with_garterbelt_drawn_by_donburi_donburikazoku__33d9cf113354cce297378f38315e0cc3.jpg (927x1200, 313.18K)

>Tf?
newfag

i once heard a turk proverb on Any Forums that is a universal truth.
>water is wet, sky is blue, serbs lie

Huh? 14? And how many men has she slept with so far? pls answer user, I need this for doujin material.