It's happening

Any Forums was right

Attached: FYEB9lLX0AETMtL.jpg (1169x1381, 156.58K)

>again
Yep.

You will never be fully vaccinated. You will never be on the correct formulation, you will never have the correct dose, you will never be on the correct manufacturer. You may have gotten a booster shot but all of that can change on a political whim and now you are a plague rat and crude mockery of nature’s perfection. All the “validation” you get for your Fauci Ouchie on social media is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you and take bets on how soon you’re going to die. Your employer has taken a million-dollar life insurance policy out on you and implores you to get one more booster. And even when you do, you will still never be fully vaccinated. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your sickly appearance, your clammy pale greasy skin, and your coal black glassy meth addict looking vaccine eyes behind closed doors. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved at the six-figure settlement they’re offered in return for telling everyone you died of natural causes or covid-19. And that it was your fault because you were not fully vaccinated. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your false cause of death, and even though you took the vaccine, and you took the booster shots, every passer-by for the rest of eternity will know that it was your fault for not being vaccinated. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably unvaccinated. This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: 2345234532345444567654.jpg (768x719, 123.76K)

You just browsing too much news to match your beliefs while unemployed, I can relate.

I don't need to do shit.

I need to shit

Praying my religious exemption holds despite many waves of (((vaxx))) pushing. I don't want to have to quit my job

I gotta shit.

>Again

I never started

shit I don't need

>Praying my religious exemption holds

Why? are you a wagie? Become self sufficient and leave the system

>Why You'll Need to Shit Again and Again
>By Emily Goldstein

kek n checked

Boosters for what? I don't have anything to boost.

I'm a wagie because I'm saving up to do just that. My family has no money or resources to give me for that

I just took a nice dump. Felt good.

NEVER ENOUGH!

Attached: tog0571.jpg (825x648, 131.29K)

They donmt work and they do cause lots of side effects. This is published now. How can anyone support multiple shots of this shit? My kid is never getting this they can burn in hell.

unless you gross over 400k no job-for-jab demonic lend-lease program is worth it.
rather be poor
once you gross a half-million a year, some things open up that might (might) make the heart disease and infertility worth it.

That headline is a lie, as always.

The journo pest does not know,
the virologists do not know,
the immunologists do not know.

But Pfizer's marketing team does, user

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST OF JEW

I remember I was called a conspiratard for saying this. What happen?

>and again...and again...and again...and again

Attached: 1643679688937.jpg (1310x786, 65.75K)

Well yeah if they go back to forcing the jab I will simply say no thank you and quit. But I'm getting close to being able to get some land and paying off my car

Shit is what everyone does

everyone's shit does

More people would take it if it's a new formula instead of the same one from late 2020