What are the political implications of Balkan men being such chads?

What are the political implications of Balkan men being such chads?

Attached: b3wl3iz3yfc91.png (1200x1080, 372.15K)

Bid dicc lots of hoes n sex

> Artyom, please come and pick turnip from field
> don't step on the landmine set by our 45th civil war, or you'll be blown into pieces, canned, fermented, and served with moldy bread
You guys just love jerking yourselves off

Height

Attached: 1656585604303.png (607x549, 310.99K)

Balkan master rrracce

What's going on in Ireland? Are they honorary Balkans?

Turk DNA

Superior genetics evolved from the beautiful balkan landscape

Attached: the beautiful balkan view.png (692x519, 634.66K)

walking in mud all day is how we build strong hip muscles that break girls during sex

How can I marry an Irish girl ?

big dick energy

I saw this exactly same picture on r/Romania and they were bitching and all agreed that basically Romania is the worst country in Europe because divorce good. I am sometimes lurking there to see their oppinions, but this...why would they be supporting more divorce?

because omg women need to be liberated we need to be like the west because having fag parades is superior. Cadem si noi, incet dar sigur.

>What are the political implications of Balkan men being such chads?
We shall pause the millennia ongoing Balkans Royale for this century so we can unite and wipe kikes, anglos, germs and niggers from existence.

Attached: 3647893247832.jpg (1024x793, 125.14K)

There's less divorce because Irish men beat their wives to death when drunk

Please tell me. Are the Dinaric Alps a country? No. The Netherlands is. Stupid third worlder.

Yeah. Feels weird, slowly but surely. I remember seeing a black / asian walking in Bucharest maybe once a year...Now I can at least see 2-3 of them every day. It won't be long until you see maybe 10-15 every day walking down the street. Last weekend I went to a mall and easily 15% of the people sitting at the food court were muslims, the women wearing hijabs.

>The Netherlands is.
For now.

Attached: 1631261607186.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

yeah i started seeing more blacks too. That's why this war started imo. We were too safe and white. Gotta bring in niggers.

what is ireland doing so right?

>Kosovo
Obviously Islam.

Why would a woman ever want to divorce a guy from the Balkans? Especially diaspora? Makes no sense. It’s like saying I don’t want to drive a sports car anymore, I’ll take the bus.

Evan before the war, a lot of of the food delivery guys were black. I am talking about n'gubu tier.

yes, please.

i've only started seeing those types in very populated city centers mostly.

Unironically, low IQ.

>Russia 65.5
>Ukraine 67.4
So these are slav, trad women I keep hearing about.

I could turn this thread into ultra autistic rage thread but i'm not gunne bother so let's just say eh, balkan niggers something something

balkanoids are laughably insecure with a constant drive to appear themselves as superior to their neighbors while doing nothing to be actually superior

Attached: 8dbb0f37d92063b36e9b0aa348d68f0e-imagepng.png (2000x2000, 3.39M)

One of the oldest countries in the world. The first republic.