Christians are evil...

Christians are evil. The entire NWO is run by demons summoned from their book to persecute them to fulfill their damsel in distress fetish so they can be "saved" by turning into a total mind slave with no free will. They will literally tell you this exact same thing but in positive language if you ask some of them. Freemasons are just the slave hosts for the demons summoned from their prosecution fetish book. This is why anti christians often criticize them using the worst possible counter argument full of ad hominems, because they manifested being persecuted for their faith, not being logically countered for the logic behind their faith. Simple as.

Attached: John 15 20.png (1228x200, 48.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2pcChH15ZF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump!

Why don't you direct your energy to Muslims and Jews which are completely worse?

The jews are a much simpler form of evil because they just just openly molest/mutilate kids with the circumcision, and everyone here already knows about it. They do more evil stuff then that but the circumcision is enough to keep in mind as a simple factoid about their evilness.

this
we are all star stuff and need to eat shit and cum and get fucked in the ass because dawkins is a wholesome chungus

>niv

literally no argument u fucking nigger since youre using the devils altered book

Christ is king

Attached: niv messed up.png (6144x2328, 1.66M)

That's as hominem. Christians are supposed to worship logic/the word.

It says the exact same thing in which ever one of a billion versions you choose.

Direct your energy to all of them. But you pussies look the other way on christcucks as they allows us to get fucked, over and over again. I'm fucking sick of those dickheads too.

Bump

Bump

demons are just people
so yes
demons run the world
but they are mostly Jewish
also Christianity = mind control = SLAVERY

They give people split personalities and then summon demons into them and have people with split personalities where some of the personalities think they are literally demons and psychically communicate with each other and they write books about why and how they do it.

Muslims have split personalities
Christians/Catholics have split personalities
MK ultra is splitting the personality
~splitting the psyche~ isn't new
what do you think belief in God is?
they're just people
mainly Jewish
but ~evil~ and so demonic

Catholics split it into 3 (trinity)
Muslims into 2 (muhammad/allah)
MK ultra = 2
so 2 is most effective it seems

Bump

christianity is evil / globohomo in the sense that most christians arent christians to begin with, just pagan larpers with bible characters

like show me a single verse in the bible saying mary was sinnless; yet that is half of catholicism

youtube.com/watch?v=2pcChH15ZF0

Attached: cringevat.png (1097x1121, 2.22M)

>Christians are evil. The entire NWO is run by demons summoned from their book to persecute them to fulfill their damsel in distress fetish so they can be "saved" by turning into a total mind slave with no free will.
God told you this would happen and told you what was right. You allowed this to happen by not listening and turning to the evil desires in your heart. Now naturally people will reap what they have sown.

The sheer depths of idiocy american Bible thumpers reach is astounding. I am genuinely in awe of your explanation. Why did you make this? How? What inspired you?

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Are you calling me a bible thumper for criticizing the bible?

well this is ironic. that part of the bible is literally going on about how the world will hate christians

>people hate you
That means its working!
>people love you
That means it's working!
It's called a double bind. Either way you worship harder.

Evil always hates good and plays the victim until it is strong enough to destroy good. This is mirrored in the struggles of todays society.

it has nothing to do about it working. it's funny because you didn't even read what you are quoting, which says that since you don't understand the father, you will hate the christians

try to not be ignorant and understand what the bible is saying? just understand what is sin and try to stop. the rest of the paragraph says as much

Look, I appreciate a good Christian curbstomp thread as much as the next guy, but attempting to use logic on those things won't work.

The magic words to silence the christkike are these:
>Would you choose a 100% White non-Christian Europe, or a 100% non-White Christian Europe?

I don't know which side you are saying is playing a victim, but I think the side worshipping what they think is an immortal god pretending to be a human and feeling the pain of a death is the exact definition of "playing the victim."

I think you are wrong. In the end we all get to find out one day.