3. Turkey
4. UK
5. France
6. Ukraine
7. India
8. Japan
9. South Korea
10. Brazil

Attached: 659617634db6b684571f822ba1ec0671.jpg (800x524, 42.84K)

where is poland

On the 12th place, after Iran.

China? In action China would show themselves up to be even worse than Russia has. It is 3 million malnourished rice men.

This. Egypt is more powerful then fucking China at this point

China is more technological than Russia. Russia has no microelectronics.

Plus, China can mobilize 100-200 million men. The Chinese have never valued human lives and they have a lot of them.

>Turkey
>UK
>Ukraine

>above India and Japan
lol

this is more objective

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-20 201309.png (331x876, 66.83K)

The Russian army is very weak. At best, 15th place.

>1. Shartland
Poor coping muttoid.

Attached: 97343840_p0.png (1080x1081, 784.08K)

Going to have to oust Russia from the top five.

>Power Index
>objective
C'mon.

Attached: 53629481_p0.jpg (2000x2028, 1.06M)

Number one or two should be US civilians.

Can confirm. Be afraid, be very afraid.

11. Finland

Australia clears top 10

you mean poor fat white trash that buy 10 AR-15s but are too cowardly to use them?

Seems kinda retarded memeflag.

I’d say China is number 1 as they have the industry, manpower, resources and their country is run by kikes, niggers and retards that want to destroy themselves.

Besides last I checked the US has dropped basically every standard for their military yet still can’t even meet recruitment numbers anymore.

The whole list is too cowardly to do anything.

Hey Anubis, what's your opinion on that new capital your government aims to build?

I’d say it’s stronger than basically every other nation on Earth aside from China, US and India.

Last I checked burgers won’t even use them to fight murdering, raping, thieving niggers so I don’t know about that user.

* isn’t run by kikes

>Anubis
I like that.
The new capital is a fucking disaster. It's 3 years late by the way, and probably will never be fully functional.

Are you guys ever gonna do something about that dam in Ethiopia or did it turn out to be a nothing burger?

It's up to the big guy,so no ; )

In action China would use its hundreds of hypersonic missiles to sink the combined westoid fleets during day 1 of the war.

No. The Russians, even in Georgia, won with great bloodshed. Despite the fact that Georgia is a second-rate small country of the post-USSR.

The ratio of losses of Georgia and Russia was 1:1. For 8 days, the Russians did not occupy Georgia.

The United States defeated Iraq in a month with an army of hundreds of thousands of soldiers, thousands of tanks and a huge amount of artillery and a population of 20 million people.

It's just incomparable. Russians are very weak. Yes, and the 15th place that I gave is with nuclear weapons and cruise missiles. Without this, Russia is below 20th place.

>3 years late
Wow, I thought construction just began in 2021 when it was announced or something like that. That sucks.
The government buildings look kinda cool, but those skyscrapers fuck everything up. Also, heard the irrigation of that park will put a dent in your treasury.
After this CW Ethiopia underwent, they won't be a problem for Egypt for the foreseeable future. I think Egypt might even have helped this CW start, lol.

Attached: 11f6f98fe95808e4fb6b01afe528ecf2.png (726x1200, 526.65K)

>t. turkroach

>China can mobilize
lol
lmao even

The new capital looks good from far, but it's far from good.
>pic
This is bad and (you) should feel bad.

>This is bad
It's just squiggly lines, Anubis.
>(you) should feel bad
Nah, that'd mean I'd recognize the loathsome angl* morals as correct, which they aren't.

Attached: 11f6f98fe95808e4fb6b01afe528ecf4.png (579x1000, 365.06K)

South Korea should be higher than any European army. I think they have more armor than every European Country combined.