Yea

So basically, I'm just gonna keep my guns
Specially after the COVID lies and stolen election and the illegal mandates and all
I'm just gonna stay well armed, ya know, with the armed public being the well regulation of the militia and all being necessary to secure freedom within the state and what not
Fuck around and find out

Attached: 61e4fb605a3c9.jpg (916x691, 103.5K)

Bump

You don't understand how gun confiscation will work. If you think they're going door to door or "gun buybacks", you're severely mistaken.

Thanks m8

buy more guns and more ammo, no one can stop you, everyone should have a gun, even children. guns cannot be stopped, all anti gun homosexual pedophiles will keep crying. BUY MORE GUNS AND AMMO. EVERYONE ARM YOURSELF

So basically I'm just gonna keep it, that's all.

WOO HOOO!!

MACHINE GUNS AND PUSSY!!!

Didn’t ask, but okay. Cheers.

there's no such thing as gun confiscation, it can't be done. if they want to confiscate guns ALL guns would immediately be lost in boating accidents.

>buy more guns and more ammo,
>Buy
U wot m8?

Attached: Z(4).jpg (225x225, 9.47K)

It won't be "confiscation", they'll first render them useless. If you aren't making your own ammo or have an obsurd stockpile of ammo, you'll be left with a big stapler in your hands.

Absurd*

or make it, just acquire it is the point

>You don't understand how gun confiscation will work. If you think they're going door to door or "gun buybacks", you're severely mistaken.
Soooooo a revolt or a preemptive strike?

so what you're saying is that my absurd stockpile of ammo is going to come in handy? sweet

>just acquire it is the point
GIVE IT BACK JAMAL

You're fucking dumb. There are 80 million REGISTERED gun owners in the US. There are over 400 million REGISTERED firearms. The US government could do 10 Waco-style raids everyday for 100 years and hardly make a dent. There won't be any gun confiscation... ever. They know and we know it. It's why they use gun rights as a wedge issue to distract you from bullshit.

Attached: 1577668165996.jpg (700x471, 97.17K)

You won't do shit. You're a little pussy. You're going to hand them in and then cry about it on the internet. You're a coward and weakling and will never stand up for yourself.
YOU. WONT. DO. SHIT.

Do you just reply to random posts without reading and hope whatever garbage you say makes sense and is in context to what you replied to? It wouldn't surprise me at all if you can't read, but I'm wondering what your strategy is.

Exactly what I'm saying. You would be wise to invest in reloading equipment.

How much?

STFU. Your theory about gun confiscation is retarded. There are an estimated 9 billion rounds of ammo in the US. That's 22.5 rounds per weapon. They can phase out ammo production tomorrow (which they won't ever do), and they'd still have to wait 100 fucking years for guns to become useless "big staplers." You're wrong and you're dumb. You're talking about things you don't understand.

Attached: 1576691649078.jpg (560x373, 40.3K)

How much reloading supplies should you have, or ammo?

Try reading. You'll learn something.

>millions of guns and billions of rounds of ammunition in the hands of private citizens
It’s too late to render the guns useless. That ship sailed in the 90s and federal attempts to restrict arms have only expanded the right to bear arms on a state level. Half the country has constitutional carry. More will follow suit and more will nullify federal law if they try to make guns useless though legal fuck fuck games. Their only option to get guns out of the homes of American citizens is confiscation and that will spark a conflict the government will loose.

Nice gaslighting, faggot.

>he doesn't know that the people who own the Democrat party have huge stakes in all gun manufacturers

remember when we said Obama was the best gun salesman in history?
did you think that was just an accident?
did you not realize Obama's puppetmasters make money hand over fist from gun sales?
did you not wonder why there are so few big gun makers left? and why they keep getting bought up and merged?
did you never wonder why many states were becoming more gun friendly as jews were buying up every inch of the gun industry?

do you even have a brain? no, you don't
you have 10s of millions of guns and no target, you're not a threat to (((them))) and you will never will be, even with a whole army you wouldn't know what to attack

reloading equipment.
What's the price

Attached: vaccine dodge.gif (540x404, 3.85M)

>registered
only NFA items like machine guns are registered nationally, and only certain weapons like pistols or assault weapons are registered by gun grabbing states, most guns throughout the country are not registered and the only paper trail attached is the background check when they were last bought from a gunshop
background checks are not required by the feds for personal sales

From the unconstitutional and illegal gun tax?

I'm not gas lighting. I'm arguing with someone who has a reading comprehension of a third grader. You don't deserve or need an answer that's beyond your understanding.

You're not arguing at all. You made a stupid prediction with no substance, and when you called on it you started crying about how I can't read. Cope, you fucking smooth-brained mong.

Attached: 1566824072832.jpg (300x300, 24.57K)

This. They will declare you mentally ill or unstable for committing wrongthink, send you off to a camp, then confiscate any guns they find rummaging through your stuff.

Depends on the brand. I use Dillon almost exclusively, but redding is good as well. Also depends on what caliber you plan on loading. You could get started with a single stage press for a few hundred, but there's other tools and supplies you will need such as scale(s), dies, brass, bullets (if not casting your own). Powder and primers have went up significantly in the past year. Get a good reloading book, lyman is a great place to start. Plenty of youtube videos to help you get started.

Attached: 1641901672781.jpg (2048x2730, 831.53K)