How can Any Forums deny climate change when many parts of Europe are literally on fire from the extreme heat?

How can Any Forums deny climate change when many parts of Europe are literally on fire from the extreme heat?

Attached: twitter_cap (7).jpg (658x199, 27.69K)

climate change is a hoax

I can't deny it any longer. I'm sorry for getting in the way of progress bros....

Attached: 1658240706406829.jpg (1252x1252, 118.19K)

Just put water on it simple as
>yuropoor problem solving

climate change is a hoax

Climate Change is real but humans have nothing to do with it

Weather is not climate.

I dont deny climate change, however i pretend i dont believe it to spite faggots like that twitter fag in the OP

Attached: 1618508447153.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Climate changes all the time. It rained the other day, now it's sunny. The world is full of mystery.

Attached: 1645816553375.png (720x960, 163.22K)

I don't understand this bullshit it's hot but not very different from the last years

This

that is called weather not climate

What ngo do u work for faggot?
Do u even know or do just copy paste
Like this:

If anons want to reply to slide threads
It helps the whole community if you
Type sage in all fields
This wont bump the thread and u can
Still call the Op a faggot nigger kike
(Which almost all shills are)
Announcing sage also makes the
Jannie menace seethe

It's literally 77F in london today.
How does it go from 104F to 77F in one day?

>CLIMATE CHANGE WILL DESTROY THE WORLD IN 10 YEARS
>SEE THERE WAS ONE EXTERMELY WARM DAY IN SUMMER, WE TOLD U SO CHUD BUT YOU DIDNT LISTEN

Attached: 06514144919f7167746.jpg (236x236, 9.72K)

maritime climate

Based leaf

Climate change is a hoax

So if it's hot, that means global warming is real, but if it's cold, that doesn't mean global warming isn't real?

I mean he's the retard using acute weather anomalies to sensationalize a supposed long term trend. Stupid fucking bot.

It all makes sense now because all the enviro alarmists have their assholes on fire too. No wonder they are such believers.

I thought we were supposed to be underwater by 2000?

Meridional jet stream flow. Baka.

>paid shill twitter screen cap

That's the point faggot.

Europe has too many arsonists that's why. There is no way euros got hotter summers than Flipland.

Climate changes all the time. We came out of a little ice age a few hundred years ago.

The climate has always been changing. There are fossilized tree stumps and coral in the desert. Things change on earth. Paying a tax doesn't prevent solar flares changing the climate.

You'll understand it all very soon when they offer the "solution"

Attached: 1645590438838.jpg (1020x1024, 101.5K)

All rain forests will be gone in 10 years.

Oui

My father has a game theory were forest rangers keep lit fires just to getting paid

>europe are literally on fire from the extreme heat?you mean from Sun solar flares ?also is Summer
xk2tpw

>from the extreme heat
Made up bullshits even the gov recognise its criminal fires and accidents.

>heat wave for a week
>OMG CLIMATE CHANGE
No shit, it’s just that humans haven’t accelerated a natural cyclical phenomenon

The most effective way to stop climate change is an indigenous European ethnoworld.

Yes it's totally impossible that ZOG and the globohomo is setting forests on fire.
Fucking retards.

Climate change is happening daily, when it gets hot during the day and cold during the night. At least find a better descriptive term, you global warming shilling faggots (at least global warming was better... too bad it got exposed in 2010 at ClimateGate, along with greenpeace)
P.S: Suck dick and die, fearmongering lying faggot

Attached: 1644332352595.jpg (825x523, 56.4K)

I’ve actually heard of this happening somewhere in Italy kek, can’t remember where though