Muslims chant "Adolf Hitler" outside holocaust memorial

ABSOLUTE KEKERY
twitter.com/tarekfatah/status/1073227081121640448?lang=en-GB

Attached: Nazi Muslims.png (741x762, 407.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D._T._Suzuki#View_on_Nazism_and_anti-Semitism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ADOLF HITLER IS MY RELIGION
MEIN KAMPF IS MY BIBLE
THE JEWS ARE MY DEVIL

Attached: gettyimages-615312714.jpg (1200x1200, 87.21K)

Aye let's go! I pull up!

Muslims are also forming gangs to attack jews

Attached: 1655779210033.png (342x372, 148.92K)

based, heil hitler

so which will white people side with? palestinians being poor immigrants who ran from war zones or jew people because 6 gazillion jews died from farts?

They're beginning to realize who ordered their countries bombed and turned them into refugees

The waffen SS was the most diverse army of banker haters since the times of Jesus

>Dec 13, 2018

Strange bedfellows

Muslims will save Europe.

thank christ - muslims are the only group left that actually DO anything to their enemies besides shitpost on 4chins

Attached: FYE5f9_XgAEGSjH.jpg (480x479, 20.42K)

Intolerance of killing all the jews is officially racist now.

I can't believe muslims would become my best friends.

>from farts
very anti semitic, my grandpa died in the brap bunker along with 6 gorillion

Attached: It's real.jpg (971x1360, 125.28K)

Neither. Palestinians are scum. I have dealt with them. They are just the darker and dumber version of Jews

Attached: e48.jpg (600x594, 43.08K)

jewish hands wrote this

based muslims using their rapefugee privilege to dab on some kikes.

Suck a dick. Get rid of both of them. If you support Palestinians in Europe you are doing their bidding. Who brought them here?

a diverse germany will not care for the holocaust
learned that in school in the 90s but our entire elite is too sheltered to understand that

too late for that conversation, now that they are here better use them against the kikes

Why at the American embassy though?

A cope so desperate it's almost sad. Or is there an Akhmed NAFRI lurking behind that tricolor?

yea, every ethnicity has some atrocity visited upon them by one group or another so why would the hall of cost be any different?

Jew hands wrote THIS.
Too late? You fucking coward. Never too fucking late.

when didi you realize in life you might have to compromise things in order to get what you want. In order to get rid of the jews, you'll have to deal with the muzz.

you mean the mcdonalds?

Too late to send them back, just bend over and accept it. Sincerely, a Polock.

there arent many religious beliefs where the Jews are not the Devil

Fuck off. This is why we lose. Constantly giving fucking ground to the things that the kikes promote. A diverse Europe without Jews is a destroyed Europe. Part of the reason why there should be a struggle is to avoid this very same outcome.

They would have already done permanent damage if that is allowed to happen.

>Posted in 2018
This Any Forums and not /his/ you faggot.

They'll all fly to israel while you'll be left to deal with these sandniggers

Just like Hitler saved Europe

Attached: ED8D8993-7FA3-4EA2-BD6E-E9DF10E58390.png (800x1000, 549.33K)

Germans are outsourcing anti-Semitism now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D._T._Suzuki#View_on_Nazism_and_anti-Semitism
>"Changing the topic to Hitler's expulsion of the Jews, it appears that in this, too, there are a lot of reasons for his actions. While it is a very cruel policy, when looked at from the point of view of the current and future happiness of the entire German people, it may be that, for a time, some sort of extreme action is necessary in order to preserve the nation."

even buddhist monks know who about the (((merhcant)))

Attached: D. T. Suzuki.jpg (800x1091, 260.88K)

Have you ever considered that you can focus on the most important objective first, achieve it, then focus on OTHER objectives? Anyone who advocates "all or nothing" bullshit is either dumb or trying to make any progress impossible.

It is absurd to try and make an alliance with somebody who will burn your culture to the ground, rape your women, and kill your children, provided that he kills the banker that brought him there.

Jews are fetishists who like to be tortured and genocided.thank them for promoting liberal values.

Attached: 1658251775027322.gif (314x314, 319.47K)

>Palestinians are scum. I have dealt with them.
Tell us more rabbi.

muslims have been hating jews for centuries user, if anything this shows how this is backfiring on kikes, they filled their own proxy nations with the guys who hate them the most, and on top of it, jews gave them their "untouchable status".
>inb4 you somehow take my comment out of context and read that I want more muslim migration into europe and more drag queen story hours

>it's absurd to form temporary alliances to defeat a common enemy
lol
lmao

>Chant "Adolf Hitler"
>Do Nazi salute
Based
>Scream "God is great"
天皇陛下万歳!。1!!

test

Fucking based.

Yes. Arabs are scum. Arabs are Semites. Less dangerous than the Jews, but still subhuman
Now fuck off.