This is what the world's 2nd strongest military can achieve after almost 5 months of trying to invade the poorest...

This is what the world's 2nd strongest military can achieve after almost 5 months of trying to invade the poorest country in Europe.

Really makes you think...

Attached: ukkk.png (1200x806, 1.28M)

It's a scaled down operation that they can maintain. Russia's military is not balls to the wall at the moment.

this map is almost a month old

>2nd strongest

And 1st most corrupt!

90% of tanks did not function because their parts were sold on the black market

Also, Russian soldiers killed Russian officers.

At one point a Russian general purportedly committed suicide when he realized how non-operational his tank force was.

Is someone in a hurry?

You're not allowed to conquer anymore, otherwise there'd have been no Ukraine by jow

Remember how there were people in the first weeks claiming that the ukranian army was destroyed in the first 48 hours and now it's just Russian mopping-up operations?

Jews are lying to you

I wonder how much better the US Army would have performed against a serious adversary.

The United States has not been at war with serious opponents in the past 50 years.

I think that people generally overestimate the combat capability of the strongest countries in the world. If the United States crushed out Iraq in a month, this does not mean that they can easily crush out any country.

Lines up pretty damn well with Ukraine's gas fields. I'd say this was probably the objective all along.

Guess all the hazing didnt make them tougher

The war is staged retards

>Ukraine
>poorest country in Europe
lol not even on the top 20 poorest, you’ve got a whole mess of poor tiny Slav states that are doing worse

Which ones?

>being this retarded

>morning shill thread
yaaaaaaaaawn

>remember when russian is gonna run out of supplies in 3 days?

>this amount of kike butthurt damage control
kek
Hilarious.

Iraq twice lol

I still remember russian shills claiming in the first weeks that it took americans a month to take baghdad and it will take similar time to conquer ukraine

>If the United States crushed out Iraq in a month, this does not mean that they can easily crush out any country.
Iraq had the 4th largest army at the time.

Do you remember the first stage of the Iraq war?
US have an functioning hight tech aviation and precision-guided munition. First week they were just fucking iraq forces frow the air non-stop.
Russia in other hand have obsolete munition, and just a few and limited guided munition like their kalibr missiles. They had no other chose to send their ground forces.

Wars going on plan only first 3 weeks after that everything is just random.

> Is someone in a hurry?
Yes.
> It's a scaled down operation that they can maintain.
It is. But maintaining a war isn't their point. The pre-2022 conflict was slowly smothering Russia, so they decided to finish it and get it over with. What they ended up is making it worse. They wanted to pull the rotten tooth, ended up breaking half of it off.

Attached: 1648477309415.jpg (1024x680, 71.73K)

20 years in Afghanistan to take a big fat L and the entire Western world wasn’t supporting Afghanistan.

We already know the truth of how the American military would “perform” in open war.

lgtm

That's what a bunch of Islamic shit and a bunch of ruskietards can do, in total they are no more than 250k. Definitely not it's final form

Now the officers are trannies and niggers who can’t even operate the high tech equipment.

All of them.

Those is the 1st best army after 20 years

Attached: _119957042_afghanistan_control_map_16_aug_2x_640-nc.png (2560x2596, 358.78K)

Russia has expanded it's population and industrial base. It has also completely decoupled it's economy from the west and can freely go forward with creating their own online infrastructure and providing for all of it's own needs. It is completely based.
Meanwhile Poland acts like the wetbacks of Europe and clean toilets so they can send their money back home, an utterly irrelevant country on any scale. Russia has proven the modern war can just as easily be one of conquest.
What exactly do you think they're failing at?

Russia didn't order a general mobilization and still has a civil economy. Meanwhile Ukraine is basically fighting a total war with mass mobilization. Still is pretty embarrassing though.

holy shit, it only took 5 months for Russia to obliterate utterly $100billion+ of the entire western worlds economic totality, sacrificed in "the ukraine".

Its probably the most successful military campaign in modern history.

Attached: per b2.jpg (845x435, 147.68K)

OH BOY I WOULD NEVER EXPECT THE WHOLE OF POL SUCKING MY GIGANTIC RUSSIAN COCK SO HARD.
DAMN FUCKING STRAIGHT WE ARE THE WHITEST OF THE WHITES, AND WE ARE THE SAVIOURS OF THE WHITE RACE.

WE ARE ALSO KILLING NAZIS, AND YOU LOVE IT.

I MEAN SERIOUSLY.
IF I TOLD ANYBODY IN THE SOVIET UNION IN THE 80'S THAT AMERICANS WILL BE SUCKING MY RUSSIAN COCK AFTER WE INVADE UKRAINE, PEOPLE WOULD CALL ME CRAZY.

BUT HERE I AM.
WITH AMERICAN AND GERMAN MOUTHS WRAPPED AROUND MY PROUD RUSSIAN DING DONG.

WE DIDNT EVEN USE 1% OF OUR GIGANTIC, WORLD CONQUERING ARMY AND ARMADA, YOU KNOW IT, AND YOU ARE TERRIFIED OF IT.

NOW, GO SUCK MORE OF MY GIGANTIC COCK, MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, WE WILL ALLOW YOU TO EXIST.

BUT JUST MAYBE.

KEEP SUCKING MY COCK, WE'LL SEE.

imagine putting your face inside that gap

>Its probably the most successful military campaign in modern history.

DAMN RIGHT IT IS, NOBODY ELSE IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD HAS EVER CREATED A MILITARY CAMPAIGN AS UTTERLY AND FULLY SUCCESSFUL AS WE DID.
THATS BECAUSE WE ARE THE WHITEST OF THE ARYANS, AND WE ARE FUCKING AWESOME.

I LOVE YOUR AMERICAN LIPS AROUND MY COCK, TOO.