Without mass shootings "assault" weapons ban will not pass through congress

As I'm sure most of you are aware the recent reports of mass shootings (either real or fake) are a result of trying to get firearms made illegal in the U.S through legislation that will most likely pass through the house and has a chance of passing through the senate. Our kid fucking president would obviously sign the reinstatement of the assault weapons ban if this were to be the case. In other words we are weeks away from a potential assault weapons ban becoming reinstated in the U.S.

While you spergs are responding to bait threads and obsessing about niggers, our second amendment rights are being heavily infringed upon as we speak with the renewed attempts to pass this bill. Call your representatives and tell them you do not want your right to keep and bear arms infringed upon before they pass this bill without anyone even knowing that it happened.

If picrel isn't your pdw you are a cucked basedjack that deserves to eat bugs and live in a pod.

ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/politics/2022/07/15/house-dems-introducing-bill-to-ban-assault-weapons

politico.com/news/2022/07/19/house-democrats-gun-laws-00046675

Attached: mini.jpg (1920x1080, 522.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oeaax2_y3dg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you need them for? Never use them so what is the point?

Cry more shill faggot.

>never use them
Rifle owners practice with them all the time. "Assault" rifles are literally just sporting rifles

What do you need them for? It is literally an adult pacifier that white republicans do nothing with.

Oooooo practice. Again. Useless. The government will send you to the fema camps with your guns because White republicans do nothing with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=oeaax2_y3dg

Thanks for bumping my thread bitch.

Ooooo killing random animals. That has nothing to do with the purpose of 2a. In 1975 President Gerald Ford signed the Indochina Migration and Refugee Assistance Act, a significant piece of immigration legislation that aided immigrants from regions affected by the Vietnam War in the aftermath of the April 30, 1975 Fall of Saigon and withdrawal of U.S. troops. Because of the act, the number of new legal permanent residents in the U.S. climbed from 385,378 in 1975 to 499,093 in 1976.
Fuck republicans fuck Ford. Braindead christcvcks who love owning guns while the government genocides Whites. Amazing.

Yea so basically I'm just going to keep my guns

Attached: 61e4fb605a3c9.jpg (916x691, 103.5K)

I live in a quiet peaceful white neighborhood. I hear gunshots all the time and don't think twice about it because it's just my white neighbors shooting targets. Why would I risk my life and wellbeing "defending" our kike/chink/nigger infested globo cities from "tyranny". My weapons are to protect my family, my property, my community. This right is guaranteed by the u.s constitution and is being psyoped away by globo shills like yourself. I'm just bringing attention to this and making people conscious of the fact that they have a voice and can "do something about it" by talking to representatives over the phone in a civil manner.

If we never use them then why do you want to take them?

Then why do you have a hardon for disarming law abiding American citizens?

so youre saying gun crime doesnt exist, thanks retard

>Never use
Then why ban them?

>VCDL never happened and spread to 20 states
id be lying if my side was already losing the 2nd civil war too, good luck getting buried when youre dead.

I forget this isn’t common knowledge; everybody knows this in my seven-person household.

Bump for based thread.

Shooting within city limits? Or out in the country? I’m in the sticks and hear gunshots all the time too, but it’s just my redneck neighbors so I don’t sweat it. Feels good not having to go the range and pay a (((fee))).

Nigger

Attached: 1653482501896.jpg (1029x4529, 1.45M)

I hate the purple ID

Attached: 1618663443677.png (341x352, 67.59K)

Semi-rural. All rounds stay on property. I'm not too keen on going to the range either. Does feel good fren.

Merciful jannies keeping relevant thread alive.

i have a feeling the next false flag mass shooting will involve multiple shooters, bataclan style
feds were seething when the good guy with gun extinguished their latest attempt

With global tension at an all time high, and the possibility of a land invasion by Russia China or Mexico increasingly rising. One must ask, what rational government would disarm its citizens at a time like this?

You guys know Russia allegedly stole an election in 2016. There could be russians everywhere. We need guns to stay protected. The government has no choice, it has to fold its cards on this topic or table it until after WW3.