Does the fag marriage law have a chance of passing in the Senate?

Does the fag marriage law have a chance of passing in the Senate?

Attached: 1655812705165.webm (398x718, 2.96M)

MONKE

what a cutie

Considering faggots won’t shut the fuck up about it, and how many faggots we have in office, yeah I’d say it’s got a chance.

Yes. Gays are based women haters, trannies are the problem.

that's a man

She might be if she was white.

That's not a man. That's Maya. She's a semi famous twitch Streamer. She is straight and likes cock exclusively

It's a fait accompli at this point.

>She is straight and likes cock exclusively
monke cooks especially

It’s the girl in sicario movie

Where is this дeвoчкa from?

Yes, the cuckservatives will trip over each other to cast their yes votes.

t. faceblind

You're wrong you fat stinking ape.
The hog in picrel looks nothing like the girl on the video.

Attached: mayamizkifemiru.jpg (900x600, 344.04K)

the father went for a pack of smokes and never came back

>gays are based
>fuck trannies
Those two things are one and the same. We have all these trannies because of all of the faggots you keep on calling based.

Not really since the court is finally healthy again and forcing the legislative branch to do the work they are paid to do.

Obergefell will fall as well.

>The Mercedtard now also starts spamming Any Forums
Go fuck a monkey you literal subhuman

OOF
O
F

>hog in picrel looks nothing like the girl on the video.
all downhill after 16

that's Isabela Moner you autistic fuck

Gays get groomed into being trannies, a majority of transsexuals would eventually turn out to be homosexuals if not made victim to the newest iteration of conversion therapy.
If you can't see the difference between two men wanting to shack up and suck cock in private and transexuals indoctrinating children you're just being hysterical.

Unfortunately, yes. Romney will definitely vote for it, and a few other Repubs will as well. They will need 60 votes to stop a filibuster. If a couple Dems like Machine and Sinema move against it, then there's a much lower chance of it passing, but there's less of a chance of them joining Repubs on this issue than on some others (though they likely will stop any attempt to remove the filibuster altogether)

Satan needs to swing 10 Repub Senators and lose no Dems to end the filibuster and vote on the issue, at which point it will pass.

They've probably already got 3 Republican Senators: Romey, Murkowski, and Collins. So they need 7 more.

I dont give a fuck i would breed her like a lion

i see 3 monkeys

lmao no way

Does it even need to? Pretty sure gays can't be denied marriage since that would violate the 14th Amendment (unless the government eliminated recognizing marriage altogether, which they won't)

Obergefell would get the axe If a case implicating it would make it's way in.