>Chimpout
>Nigger bitch gets her convicted felon boyfriend to assault you
>Grab knife
>Stab nigger attacking you
>Soros-funded DA tries to charge you
>Even dumb nigger mayor has your back
>Charges dropped

A win for the good guys.

His name was Jose Alba and did more to clean the streets of nigger filth than most of Any Forums

But everyone should be concerned he was even charged by Kike-funded DAs for defending himself. Hitler did nothing wrong.

nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-charges-dismissed-harlem-bodega-worker-jose-alba-20220719-wpukj3ga2zfrdgomjh7efybbke-story.html

Attached: bodega[1].png (1280x720, 587.05K)

>did more to clean the streets of nigger filth than most of Any Forums
sure thing agent Wilson. Not like he was Charles Bronson or anything.

Attached: Get a load of this glow.jpg (716x768, 100.06K)

>Dominican-American immigrant
That's why. If he was white he would be fucked.

>Costa Rican flag.
>Even worse and more poor than Puerto Rican

Kek.

I could be a jew using a VPN you stupid goy.

Amazing how one poke can do someone in, knives are scary, friends

Makes sense why you're shilling for niggers and Jews, then.

I wish I had video footage of my own nigger slayings.

Remember this when people say “you won’t do shit” or “the justice system is rigged” if we all fight back against blacks simultaneously the law will labor prosecute most of us in all of but the most cucked states
NYC is Uber cucked and he still got off, what’s your excuse???

Good

>you're shilling for niggers and Jews, then.
I'm not. As a matter of fact and going back to your quote, what the fuck have YOU done about cleaning the streets from niggers, you hypocrite? how many niggers have you muredered in the last year?

I hate niggers but I feel this stabbing wasn't justified. pushing and menacing someone doesn't warrant killing them but then again I remember a few cases of niggers punching white guys killing them. and they were never charged. think 1 happened at an amusement park another was when a old white guy called a customer a nigger. karma comes back around.

If he was White, he would be facing life in prison.

Killing non-Whites is always justified.

Scientifically the best outcome would've been if he was executed and his extended family deported.

That groid could have grabbed his bag of chips and bolted out the door, he didn't have to go behind the counter to assault an employee. Niggers do not consider things more than 10 seconds into the future.

Lol. Based. You can stay.

No, no jews can stay. Period.

checked and this

This.

Don't feed the trolls. We need to follow this rule if we want to clean up Any Forums.