Is zoomer hate ironic or do people really hate them?

Please discuss.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-20 at 6.20.22 AM.png (2809x1291, 3.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hylG-CYTzBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

95% of them act like niggers and appreciate nothing older than themselves, how is it even possible to like a creature like that?

I kinda do. It's the way they behave. They're not all like that that, but most of the urban ones raised by a single mother are totally useless, lazy, entitled little brats.

Urbanite zoomers are literally nigger retards
t. zoomer

Zoomers might as well be a different race from a different continent. I have nothing in common with them and look down on them.

t. Gen X

I feel like gen z is getting worse. Maybe this is just anecdotal, but my closest zoomer friends have been acting in much more stereotypically zoomer ways as they get older: narcissism, consumerism, substance abuse, lack of critical thought, enjoying every aspect of woke culture even if they’re not politically woke. It’s weird to watch, I’ve found myself slowly moving away from most other zoomers I know.

They are completely socially retarded. Have you ever experienced one in customer service? They just have absolutely no idea how to interact with another human, let alone a customer. Super off putting when I go someone and some skinny gender non binary zoomer is at the cash register.

I'm an 02 zoomer so I didn't quite grow up with iphones and all, Im more or less just a lite millennial who played games with friends, I have a really hard time appealing to other zoomers borderline monkey brains

Attached: 1658040160638m.jpg (846x1024, 78.86K)

I don't hate them. I'm just disappointed.

It's mostly just a resigned sigh when you look at them and see the logical conclusion of consoomer culture they were forcefed. They're walking imps acting out whatever unhinged fanaticism a board of women and minorities beamed directly into their handheld devices. They are exactly what the corporate world made them to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=hylG-CYTzBI

This is a top trending music video on youtube today, this is their summer song, how they'll reminisce about 2022. How the hell were they supposed to be anything but godless faggots in the end?

Attached: 1655388520159.jpg (1389x1075, 143.18K)

I just laugh at all the suffering they will endure later in life. Fucking kek.

Jesus Christ user

Attached: 165807941799786.png (720x960, 247.72K)

That's what i mean when i say somone is a white nigger

Attached: a1a.jpg (600x631, 40.13K)

Good lord... your comment is incredibly on point. And that video is straight corporate globohomo.

I also gotta say, there is no art in that music at all. The music is just a mix of better songs of the past and the lyrics are incredibly dumbed down nigger brain tiered Lenny Kravitz level creativity. It plays like a shitty YouTube commercial.

>400,000 views

This depresses me. Is our society even worth fighting or toiling for anymore? I mean, as working citizens of this country, this is the shit we are working to prop up so it can be culturally exported, like metastasizing cancer, to the rest of the world.

Honestly with each passing decade, the liberal version of this country keeps getting more rancid. Yet they self-anointed themselves as the "progressives". Sheer fucking hubris.

>hate

Attached: 2021-05-13_18-00.png (532x716, 114.02K)

Zoomer hate, boomer hate, women hate, people of color hate, are all strategies to get people to fight against each other and cause societal breakdown. Do not buy in to the psyops, do not repeat their memes, do not let them decide who you hate or dislike. Its not organic, its a willful purposeful memetic champaign to get people to fight each other for no fucking reason.

Yes, I hate them. They search for offense and are traitors. Perfect soldiers for the antichrist.

Yes they are progressively moving humanity towards a type of suicidal extinction.
It's a race to the bottom.

If we don't murder each other in wars the future is going to be bug based Taco Bell everywhere, nigger warlords on the street, pussified white men, 3 sea shell transgender bathrooms, and all sex is gonna take place with in the meta verse with brain chips from Elon that send pleasure to the body...

>Hating zoomies
No
>Hating millenials
Yes

Yes, I fucking hate zoomers.
t. zoomer (03)
It seems to me like everyone born 2005 and later seems to have much higher chances of being a fucking retard.

Yes, have you heard how they speak and seen how they look and how they act?

I hate TV executives and news anchors....

Attached: TeeVee Gets It First.jpg (1080x1321, 722.55K)

How is life on your island?

This society has very little to stand on by this point. The whole “well lifespans are so long” narrative fails to recognize that the increase in lifespan was achieved by hundreds of generations before us, and the current arrangement is actually causing lifespans to start decreasing again. Same with the sciences, most scientific achievement we have now was achieved before us, and progress in the sciences is now stagnating.