Calling it now, the villains are going to be white people

Calling it now, the villains are going to be white people

Attached: A68AD855-974B-4C03-B78B-C1189783C604.jpg (828x1468, 1.1M)

"Nope" is exactly the response i had to when asked if i'm going to see this movie

>FROM THE TWISTED MIND OF JORDAN PEELE

These people have obviously never been to Any Forums.

I saw isis rape and chop the head off someone when I was 12 on this website years and years ago

it's interdimensional aliens if you like spoilers

Attached: 1655420940737.jpg (627x561, 87.62K)

watching the preview for this gave me a crazy panic attack, several things about it but especially the cloud UFOs mirror my own abduction/missing time experience exactly. even looking at that poster freaks me out.

that cloud at the top of the picture looks *exactly* like the cloud that came down out of the sky right before time slowed down and stopped. i got a sickening feeling in my gut, then came to my senses 45 minutes later, 300 feet away, on my knees in the grass with my head back looking straight up. like i was praying. my phone battery had drained. never heard/seen any other reports of cloud-shaped UFOs (or UFOs using cloaking/active camo that looks like clouds) anywhere else on the internet, aside from one video from brazil.

maybe the people who made the movie did it on purpose? either way, it freaks me out.

Interdimensial white human aliens who actually enslaved black people

You mean how the first Jordan Peele horror movie the main villains were racially tolerant white people? Or how the main villains of the 2nd Jordan Peele horror movie were black people? But yeah, they’ll totally make the villains of the new film a load of old white conservatives just to piss people like you off

>interdimensional aliens
Will Alex Jones be there saying he's right?

he makes good movies

you gotta go see it ;3

They beat the aliens with balloons. Not kidding.

Do you hate YT pipo?

There's a crazy chimp that kills white people on a TV set.

you mean the second jordan peele horror movie about dumbs and cloning and america's history of secret mind control programs?

and the first horror movie about america's history of rich people doing freaky cloning-type mind control biotech experiments on unsuspecting poor people while maintaining a code of silence?

call me schizo all you want but it's not super difficult to see how Peele refers to real skeletons in our national closet with his horror movies. the race stuff is just the first layer

I stopped watching any movies made after 2010.

Get Out and that one with the doppelgangers was okay, black movies are improving though, getting too experimental for my huwhite tastes

Imagine still going to movie theaters to give jews money.

you haven't missed that much, but there are few gems
One that I superduper recommend to everyone.
I know the lead actress is a piece of shit.
But!
Room. from 2015 If you see it somewhere. Rent it / Pirate it. Really good movie.

Even if we set aside all racial hang ups. This dude’s first two movie blew big ones. Why are moviegoers such degraded dogs that are impressed by anything thrown at them?

Man I miss when black movies were just hood films. They were bad but they were entertaining.

>Why are moviegoers such degraded dogs

You wouldn't believe it. I went to the theatres for the first time in years when top gun came out a couple months ago
They were the most NPC zogslop zombies I've ever seen

I hate schizo niggers

The villains will probably be the true English people like picrel.

Attached: 1000.jpg (1000x667, 103.37K)

whiter than you, bud

nah

Well no shit. Golem Peele is on record saying he hates whites.

So, this is part of the viral marketing?
Fuck off.

I wish I could remember my abductions. All that happens for me is things go black for what seems like a second, then back to normal. Or maybe that's some CERN related alternate universe hopping shit.

more affirmative action in movies. Key and Peele was literally the most boring show on comedy central...yet somehow this midwit nigger gets greenlit making antiwhite bullshit propaganda.

wasnt that the "men are evil rapists" womens lib movie?

This. All fields.