Why is Russia even bothering?

They're never going to maintain control of Ukraine, even if Zelensky hands over the keys, youre going to have decades of insurgency funded with asymmetric technology funded and provided by the west, this will ultimately cripple and destroy Russia for REAL.

The juice just isnt worth the squeeze, so it makes no sense to me why Russia is doing it. They lose on all fronts here.

Pic of dumb hoe for your attention because you coomers refuse to click on anything that isnt coom bait

Attached: 29d65240dfd567a9bf201a6ed1537b04.jpg (713x900, 138.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/live/2022/jul/20/russia-ukraine-war-live-news-putin-claims-progress-on-grain-exports-irans-supreme-leader-endorses-moscows-invasion#top-of-blog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he thinks russia wants the entire country

They have already captured exactly the land they wanted.

Honest question: are there that many people on here who don't realize the degree to which Russia is winning and, in many ways, has already won?

Attached: 1376678446865.png (279x237, 3.09K)

What's that bulge in the front of "her" pants?

That's the part everyone keeps forgetting.

Likely Russia wants from Odessa to Kharkov. As you said, Russia only wants the pro-Russian regions. OPs dream about 'insurgencies' fucking lol, where did he cook that up, from his Covid gulag cell?

is that Andrea Botez?

>Why is Russia even bothering?
Because Russians are retarded, degenerate subhumans who have made a decision to self-harm for a while and destroy their military stockpiles and economy. Literal stupidity and the despot's trap led them into a series of stupid decisions from which they can't escape.

Attached: Sad Putin 2.jpg (478x269, 34.63K)

>They have already captured exactly the land they wanted.
You are contradicted by the latest statement from the Russian foreign minister.

“The geography is different now. It is not only about the DNR and LNR, but also the Kherson region, the Zaporizhzhia region, and a number of other territories,” Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said.

“The process is continuing, consistently and persistently.”
theguardian.com/world/live/2022/jul/20/russia-ukraine-war-live-news-putin-claims-progress-on-grain-exports-irans-supreme-leader-endorses-moscows-invasion#top-of-blog

Why be so wrong when you had the opportunity to be accurate?

Attached: Swedish Folk Music - ef1b66f14699a22c5062da32a741ceba--fashion-hair--s.jpg (600x447, 79.45K)

Why did Germany bother starting a war with the whole world? The answer is dictator's retardation.

Attached: 1640887782363.png (1560x1374, 1.56M)

Я cpaл тeбe в бaшкy

Хyли ты тyт пиздишь, хoхлинa блядcкaя. Этo вce пиздoбoльcтвo, кaк и твoя poдинa. Этoт eбaный Фpaнкeнштeйн, кoтopый нaзывaeтcя, Укpaинoй cкopo cдoхнeт

lmao,

>retreat like pussies from Kyiv
>We didn't want it anyways

I can't take this much laughter.

I think this translates to mean "I am drunk and retarded."

Attached: Typical Russian scene 4.jpg (660x495, 111.41K)

Also, a reminder that this is an imageboard in the English language. You must post images and use English words, as was intended by our glorious creator.

Attached: Moot with hot black guy.jpg (487x339, 60.69K)

>Pic of dumb hoe for your attention because you coomers refuse to click on anything that isnt coom bait
Duly noted. Ironically, this is the only part of your post that I read. I sometimes skip to the bottom if it’s so uninteresting that I tune out immediately.

Jesus you're too stupid to get basic military tactics...

It was to hold up the majority of Ukraine's forces further inland so they could take the eastern territories.

Reminds me of an ex, very bad cocaine habit
Many such cases

Sunken cost fallacy.

OP is a nigger, and if you reply in this thread seriously then you are a nigger too. Season goes in options

Attached: 1647069982567.jpg (680x646, 32.29K)

Look at maps of Ukraines cropland production, gas fields, and overland gas routes from Russia to Europe and suddenly everything makes a lot more sense. Unless youre a demented ape with soup for brains that is

Coke whores are the best (in short spurts of course). In college I had a six month fling with a gorgeous blonde who would let me do anything I wanted to her as long as I brought her a gram. She of course got fat after she quit and ended up marrying some beta chump (as is the usual case for those types of girls)