Is the hybrid vigor theory in humans real?

Is the hybrid vigor theory in humans real?

Attached: 1657211605185.jpg (1440x1440, 369.86K)

Not really,
Have you ever been to an American high school, I have the misfortune to say I have.

>mixed race fags are constantly depressed because they don't feel that they belong in either of their parents societies
Oh yeah, very vigorous.

Yes

Attached: main-qimg-bfce534e4fae0d8e2918bbce1c54b2d4-lq.jpeg.jpg (465x581, 36.19K)

What a stupid fucking question

Attached: 12548-GRT_-_Beauty_-_How_to_Get_Freckles-thumbnail-732x549.jpg (732x549, 174.98K)

Poor Joshua. Niggerposts all day but doesn't have the one thing he's meme'd himself into thinking his people are good for besides ruining whatever they touch.

Attached: 1657644109509.jpg (768x1024, 134.46K)

No.

Attached: 41633254044097m.jpg (1024x583, 57.06K)

For black/white mixes it's usually a big downgrade for the white side in terms of height/IQ/aesthetics (upgrade for the black side)
Seen many sad cases of mudsharks descending to the lower class with ugly halfcast kids
Seen some pretty good white/latino and white/asian mixes though, I guess these populations handle interbreeding better and you can actually talk about vigor there

Attached: 37276262728.jpg (414x750, 41.43K)

>look I posted it again
Outbreeding Depression is the most likely outcome from miscegenation.

Attached: 4827367181.jpg (640x896, 81.1K)

>ybrid vigor theory in humans real?
holy fuck no, maybe if you are extremely inbred
>Amerimutt
>Aleksandar Vucic lips x1000
aside from having the skin color of a diseased shit what the fuck is that thing it's more niggerish than most niggers

Hybrid Vigor theory is real, but only in terms of pure mathematics. If you're the superior race and you breed with the superior race, there's no real change. You are what you are. But if you're the lesser race, any additive of superior genes is a gain. Therefore there is no gain between two whites breeding, but there is a gain (for blacks) when blacks breed with whites. Therefore interracial breeding produces more gain. Do you see they do this?

It's not.

those are both nigger jew cocks

Your last thread got deleted niggerlover.
Let's talk about something relevant instead: hybrid theory between autists and non-autists. Basically I'm about to start dating the prettiest lil autistic girl I've ever seen but I worry sometimes that our kids will come out retarded. I'm not autistic myself but I do have a slight touch of it probably. What do you think Any Forums: dump loads in or pull out and coat her?

It is if the father is white

That's the face of a white woman who experiences orgasmic bliss every night

I’ve seen smaller on Any Forums

Yes, but only if the black half is somewhat civilized because the white genetics usually aren't enough to compensate but if done right mulattos it can be good. Black and Asian is probably the most productive move though since they better compliment each other.

Of course you pick the giant muscular nigger with a petite beautiful white woman you inflammatory faggot. You have to go back.

lol the amount of cope you need to have to have this on your computer kek.