WHY EUROPOORS ARE SO POOR?

For comparison in USA its 9000

Attached: ume9vh5ygz571.png (4592x3196, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jRaNb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we are not pussies

I have AC and haven't even turn it on yet this year.
l2houses fatasses

omfg now the 2563 air condition thread in 3 days yes baby thranks bruv. i now make filter to block you memeflag niggers

They're poor because their governments tax them to hell for no benefit. This is the same reason why they pretend to act superior for not needing cars (because their broke asses can't afford one).

because litterally no ones care about AC.

If it's too hot we go on swimming somewhere ,we don't stay in our living room watching nigger show with boyfriend's wife.

Haven't borrowed so much money from China they've had to raise the worldwide limit for national debt half a dozen times.

did they switch up the more-than & less-than symbols or have i been using it wrong

You swim at night as well, frog?

the mouth is always open to eat up the largest number 2

You can't care about AC when you die if it ever gets above 40c.

Faggot, your tax for the average man is the same as a lot of european countries. Don't forget you pay state taxes too. But unlike in your country, the tax money goes to funding institutions that would otherwise be run by corporate kikes, so I can understand why that makes amerimutts seethe

we do not have cardboard houses

So you’re just never working? You don’t have hobbies at home? You don’t take time to clean your home regularly?
The fact of the matter is there is work to be done, you cannot always go to a pool. Especially when they are filled with agro Africans

I've never owned an air conditioner in my life, nor do I know anyone who have. We don't need them.

Most people here own cars. Though, in your eyes, said cars would look like go-carts. Only farmers here drive trucks, cause no one else needs them.

Why does low demand mean poverty?
Chart does not even correlate with countries' GDPs.
Switzerland is one of the richest countries but obviously has one of the lowest dmeands.

Dwellings in Europe are often built of brick, but houses in North America are typically built of wood and that is the reason why you need air conditioning

It's not just taxes, prices in America are less than prices in Europe despite Europeans having lower salaries, because of this unlike Americans Europeans can't really save money.

He is french, user
If he can't even have the time to clean himself, imagine trying to clean the house

GDP / capita

Attached: image_2022-07-20_145757364.png (2482x1308, 1.08M)

Here is my AC mutt

Attached: IMG_20220720_135651_479.jpg (4032x2268, 2.58M)

Kek

If you have a country of 1.4 billion, then of course it's not the same as country with half the population but the same GDP.

You need to be careful what stats you look at. And stats can be misleading. Depending on your personal situation, you can live a very rich lifestyle in a poor country or be poor in a rich country.

I understand that this is mostly just friendly banter (right?), but just want to put this out there.

Attached: image_2022-07-20_150122900.png (1580x754, 181.52K)

Traitor

Yes, because you're so fat and lazy and "institutionalized" regarding modern tech, that you can't just endure a bit of heat without having all sorts of appliances. You're shielding yourself, and it's bad for you.

And if anything, this map nukes the "yuropoors can't afford AC lmao", since Greece, which is one of the poorest countries, have the most ACs.

it gets to 40 ºC where i am and i work from home so I need it.

> Share of households that have air-conditioning (AC) worldwide in 2016, by country
It's from 2016, so not sure how much that has changed.
But correlation between wealth and AC use does not seem very strong.

It's interesting that Japan had the highest rate of AC ownership. I didn't know that.

Attached: image_2022-07-20_150450427.png (1496x990, 227.26K)

I like this meme. Europe talks alot of trash on us with their mutt bullshit. Faggots cant even afford to stay cool in triple digit weather

look here

>greece has the most acs in europe
>greece one of the poorest countries
>northern europeans can't afford acs lmao
Has it occured to you that maybe we just don't need them? It's around 30 C here now, and I got my fan running on the lowest interval. Not sweating. This is as hot as it pretty much ever gets here - and it happens a couple of days per year. Now, tell me more about how much I need an AC and can't afford one, kek.

Attached: shut up nigger.gif (400x302, 1.64M)

Are you genuinely retarded? Why would any of the countries like germany, france, etc buy air conditioning when the weather only gets hot enough for an AC to be remotely useful MAYBE 5 days a year?

I don't know what's going on here, though.
Some sources report vastly different numbers, apparently.
But I haven't looked too closely.
archive.is/jRaNb

Attached: image_2022-07-20_150739747.png (2300x2308, 713.16K)

Even in Brazil at least every house has an AC