21 year old white American vlogger gets gangraped by her tour guides in Pakistan

>An American vlogger was gang-raped in a hotel in Pakistan by her guide and an accomplice who took videos of her to use as blackmail, it has been claimed.
>Pakistan's police have arrested at least two people after the 21-year-old woman reported the assault, which she says happened when she was visiting a tourist resort in the eastern Punjab province, officials said Wednesday.
>The detainees included the woman's host, who took her to a hotel in Dera Ghazi Khan, a district in the Punjab province where she says she was sexually assaulted this week, according to an initial police investigation.
>The woman arrived in Pakistan three weeks ago, according to police.
>The U.S. Embassy in Islamabad told The Associated Press that its consulate in Pakistan's city of Lahore was ready to provide consular services to the victim.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11031253/Pakistan-police-arrest-2-men-accused-gang-raping-US-woman.html

Attached: 74EC57F7-2CD0-4E3F-9477-F864B1C5F752.jpg (828x868, 221.5K)

In my days gangraped needed at least 3 participants

2 is more like getting tag teamed

>chris jewers
oh dear bros

>punjab

she is a fucking retard

gonna need photos and vids

gm sirs

Attached: 1650995183835.jpg (225x225, 8.72K)

WTF? And she reported this to police?
The racist fucking bitch! Nazi scum like her need to be punched and gang raped again to teach her a lesson.

Attached: stupid bitch censored.jpg (935x960, 307.74K)

Ditzy retard woman thinks Eat, Pray, Love is real life, and that all the savage brown rape apes that populate the rest of the planet outside the White areas are actually friendly plucky locals that will put bouquets of flowers in her hair and break into impromptu songs and danced at her approach. Instead, she gets beaten and has dozens of cocks rammed up her asshole like she's a muzzle loader.

I don't even get mad at stories like this because the women absolutely deserve it for being so naïve.

What gets me mad is that no matter how many times it happens, other women don't learn or even pay attention. They're cattle.

no matter the province who the fuck chooses to stay in pakistan for a whole 3wks?

play in the sand
get shit canned

It's not that bad, it's just like England really.

Link to her YouTube?

Oh, were renaming threesomes as a 'gang rape' now?

Well I guess if fingering a girl is no longer called 'molestation' and is now called rape too we might as well call any sexual act rape. A spectrum from Rape to Gang rape upto Holocaust 6,000,000 rape.

Looks like Chadpreet brought a friend for her cultural enrichment.

kek I believe you

>It's not that bad, it's just like England really.
tbf only 2

not my problem

Attached: wefpolice.jpg (199x253, 11.09K)

At least she’ll have some good content for her vlog

>The American woman was visiting a tourist resort in the eastern Punjab province
>American woman
>woman

That's a man

only 2?

>don't even get mad at stories like this because the women absolutely deserve it for being so naïve
Well you’re part of the problem then. Women like this have been failed by her society and by whites.

>Not blaming the Jew
Appears you're part of the problem. By not acknowledging it it the Jew that feed her these delusions that led her to harms way.

Attached: 1630241519861.jpg (720x447, 79.53K)

>be white female from Christian country
>go alone to brown Muslim country
>brown does on white as his oggabogga genes command
>Muslim does on Christian as his prophet commands
>man does on woman as his peepee commands
i don't wanna say she was asking for it, but she's making it pretty fucking hard for me to not do so

If you willingly go to Pakistan you deserve it.