Why did they do it?

Why did they do it?

Attached: 1658283632386169.png (1257x848, 108.35K)

They should have gave up falklands too

And Gibraltar

If you think the British empire disappeared after WW2 you're an idiot. Furthermore they did it because they wanted to kill white people. The eternal bong is much is just as bad - if not worse - than the eternal jew.

They were trying to help us. Why did our forefathers wanted a piece of land full of poles if we could have just sailed around them?

fuck zion

why deal with a dozen shithole countries when you can become the biggest shithole yourself?

because you wouldn't have stopped at "that"?

Anglos are perhaps the most despicable Europeans.

It's pretty funny griefing Germans

fpbp
spbp
fuck anglos
dirty smelly anglos the eternal anglo strikes again

hehe you guys lost

No Anglos, no USA, Juan.

Can we become a colony of Germany? Please? I've even got a entire line of German ancestors... from the low lands...

>t. Dayshawn Zhangli Lighthorse Shmuley Panjeet Al-Kundar Menendez

How is us not stopping problematic exactly?

Daily reminder that emboldened Jews in the west, and Israel wouldn't exist if not for anglos. They are the goodest goyim.

What is "that"? And how come it is not Israel?

Hehe and now the world is full of trannys jews and Brainwashing

In a sense, yes. Most American states were colonized by Germanic stock peoples, mostly Germans. So you can say you're a "German" colony after you're annexed.

Worth

Worst thing is England could have teamed up with Germany and they could have divided the spoils among themself. Hitler loved England because they were germanic aryans. So they could have conquered Russia, the entire Middle East and Africa and from there on ruled the world.

Instead, this.

With jews you loose. Simple as that. Warmonger Churchill was on the payroll of american bankster jews, he was a traitor to Britain and to his own people, a traitor to God, Jesus Christ, and mankind.

Attached: 1656405719318.jpg (600x642, 56.32K)

Don't worry sooooooon.

Herzlich Willkommen Bruce

The tax payments to keep all "this" afloat were killing the UK and the UK was seeing little benefit from those payments

I'm Italian, my parents moved here in the 70's for disco and cocaine but at least my grandfathers tried to put an end to this. Can you say the same? Of course not. You're jewish puppet #2 and you had one of the most banal bean counting empires in human history. It is perhaps the fact that anglos are so semitophillic that brought USA to the #1 jew puppet role.

Attached: 1657754626700.jpg (576x810, 152.17K)

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Attached: 2kicnj.gif (360x200, 543.59K)

Any Forumscels seething about imaginary ‘anglos’ and jews again?
Have sex for once