Russia thinks Ukraine are X-Men!

According to Yahweh! News Russians believe the Ukraine soldiers are mutant super-soldiers like Wolverine or the Winter Soldier.

news.yahoo.com/russia-says-losing-because-ukraine-104546288.html

U ok Russbros?

Attached: yahweh-news.png (861x638, 365.97K)

Uh-huh. Yea. Cool.

these are opinions of people who are trying to goad Russia into world war three

>Sarge, I'm not feeling so good about dying for gay marriage.
>Don't worry, the enemy thinks you're invincible! They will flee in terror at your presence!
The absolute state of globohomo

This is pathetic.
I want my taxes back, plus to strip the assets of everyone involved laundering money in Ukraine, even down to congress members voting for it and the interns at intelligence agencies posting shit like this.

the propaganda is getting dumber by the day.

So its true... The Mutants of Chernobyl. They legend has it they would rise when the ghost of Kiev took the skies...

Ex-men? You mean like trannies?

How can Russia stand up the these Ukrainian superheroes?

Attached: Ukraine.png (525x607, 414.1K)

This one is so funny. Literal point and click gun and they act like he's some Uber genius computer brain taking out spaceships with a Derringer or something.

Why is NATO propaganda always more fake and gay then Russian propaganda?

Attached: 8E46EC48-1403-49B1-B52D-5CCA6B8B2C22.gif (432x575, 1.98M)

Moskal soldiers going to battle: dehydrated from constant vodka consumption, ass leaking blood from regular occurring rape

Jewkrainian pig, conscript: dry cum all over his mouth, chafing on his cokkk from his use of the 'battle faggot' his unit conscripted.

Jesus fuck, how low IQ would one have to be to not just simply cringe at this blatant desperate propaganda.
Whoever wrote this simply hates Ukrainian men and wants to give them false hope so they go commit suicide in a hopeless battle.

spbp

We are approaching tiers of propaganda that make North Korea look sane and reasonable, tell whoever is in charge with your group to dial it back a bit OP.

yes yes, I am totally going to take this "just like in my Marvel movies!" article at face value

Its just 2x Pervitin doses

Vladimir has been playing too much STALKER

you would be surprised of the number of idiots we have in our society

>Russia thinks Ukraine are X-Men
More like extra chromosome men.

>source: ukrainian government

Attached: good one.png (403x604, 224.1K)

found the original article and quotes.
There is nothing about "losing", it says that they found some drugs in ukranian soldier's blood.
Never trust anything you read, especially western media.

american redditors will be like "haha they're so stupid. this article makes me feel better about myself because even I'M not that dumb. It must be their russian DNA. That stupidity must also explain why they're conservative and authoritarian. I'm smarter than them because i'm progressive"

"Journalists" aren't real people.

This might be a misunderstanding.
I suspect that Russians think they are fighting ex-men aka. trannies.

Unconfirmed cia intelligence alledges russian poopoo peepee caca cnn claims