Everything sucks about America

Heh it seems, that plywood is only good enough for the American dog and his dogen mistress.

Attached: 1658215068805436.webm (640x1138, 807.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xD9rKOCY_kE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do americans build their houses out of wood? its actually confusing. Is it expensive to get concrete in the USA? Their buildings are usually high quality architecture wise, but they keep building them out of wood. WHY?

Attached: 1658215129778651.webm (406x720, 2.91M)

That house got a roof like one of my garden sheds

>Meanwhile in Manhattan

Attached: 1658231777822533.webm (480x480, 1.89M)

>ray of sunshine
lol

Imagine taking out a 30-year slavery mortgage for a plywood hunk of modern shit built by brown slave labor that will be an endless repair money pit and costs a shitload to heat and cool because it's one step above living in a van.

Heard you guys are dealing with a freeze over there, weather in the 30s or something? We got a little heat here. Low 90s so far this week. Had to bump the AC up to 77 to save energy. Fuggin Biden, man.

>living in oversized wooden huts
Do americans really

That's china, but you know that already.

Kek

>colourbond roofing here
americans are insane.

Attached: 5e5b8bab0e1706736180997a_img-2615-1080x700-1-1024x665.jpg (1024x665, 168.7K)

You means North American, not mix us South American with them, we are civilizeds unlike them...

Houses usually aren't made entirely out of wood. In states where snowfall is regular, most are made out of brick. Wood frame houses are more common in dry weather states.

Attached: 1657069073143.jpg (479x365, 142.8K)

At least South of Brazil.

>we are civilizeds unlike them...
Your 15 minutes on the library computer are up, Paolo. Back to the favela

Attached: 1656186890806.png (720x784, 448.9K)

my dacha self built village house is better than that...

does this shitskin know you're supposed to hit the studs. just being close doesnt actually cut it.

Do Europeans really live in stone hovels that need to be warmed with a wood stove despite having electricity? I see videos of Europeans on YouTube and you either see their breath because it's freezing inside of their homes, or you can hear the wind and rain seeping through holes in their walls and roof. Crazy man. We've moved on from the middle ages, we have treated wood that resists the elements and bugs now. We have insulation that keeps our bills down too. You don't need to live inside your pile of stones anymore, the holy Roman empire is gone.

Fast, cheap, plentiful, will last 100+ years if maintained. You're just jealous of that air con unit, American flag, and cross aren't you Hans?

Alabama archictecture

Attached: images (141).jpg (640x360, 38.32K)

Mexicans are so crazy. I would never fucking do that unless my life depended on it.

Is that ..is that.....WOOD?

AHHHH HELP ME HANS IM GOING INSAAANE

South American one

Attached: o-que-fazer-em-Ouro-Preto-1-dia-101.jpg (1800x990, 502.8K)

Imagine renting for thirty years instead

>nigger can't tell the difference between recreational vehicles and stationary architecture
Here's your capital

Attached: 1_rocinha_favela_closeup.jpg (1024x680, 562.75K)

And btw the subway of São Paulo or Buenos Aires have less rats than these NYorker ones
youtu.be/xD9rKOCY_kE

Source? I have been all over the Midwest and there are wood houses everywhere

Meanwhile, in reality
At least anerican trailers have air conditioning and water heaters, and they cna be moved. You have mosquitos and electrified shower heads.

Attached: 1_rocinha_favela_closeup.jpg (800x531, 272.59K)

Midwest isn't regular snowfall northeast is

>wood houses
Houses made entirely from wood? Or just houses with wood frames?

There are options to purchase homes that don't take 30 years my man. Honestly anyone who locked in a 2%ish 30-year mortgage in the last little while is going to look like a fucking financial wizard here in 5 years.

Woah.

Attached: w5Q80iM.gif (230x155, 1.68M)

Not that big of a coincidence. When a brazilian monkey starts rambling about America the first thing to come to any sane person's mind is how much of a shitstain Brazil is.

Attached: 1658315979398.jpg (350x350, 26.7K)

Yeah you're just talking out of your ass.

That was awful nice of white people to make you some example buildings before they left.

trade off- cheap shitty homes for around ~250-500K, more land...In western Europe expect higher quality homes but 2mil-5mil for similar living space. Similar with apartment living climate also except in Europe it's more normalized and much fewer niggers than America. Mostly younger people or older retired people, it's actually tolerable as compared to nigger level Amerishart apartment living- once you get past the fact you're a mere rent slave.

My house has a wooden roof but not that shit type of chip board. Rest of the house is bricks.

Way to out yourself as an underaged retard.

>Be Brazilian
>It rains
>Favela slides down hill
>Everyone dies
Ay caralho

Wood is pretty much the best insulator there is. You guys don't know shit about construction.

You have that backwards.

>subhumans itt coping
our shittiest McHomes are still better than your shoebox boiler rooms lmao

Attached: 1652943756722.png (150x150, 57.89K)

>handehhrcrafted by illegals
mwahh

obviously this is mid repair of the roof. They just got unlucky with some rain, but they at least should have tarped the roof!

Attached: mcmansion2.png (540x363, 427.02K)

Good summary.

Too bad they'll have to remove that roof because he didn't put spacers between the sheets. Won't pass code. That's what you get for hiring 80iq

>random staples everywhere
weeeeeeeeeh

>mexicans are skilled enough to build it
>lasts 30 years max so you have to buy another one in your lifetime
>david shekelsberg gets you to pay for it twice at full price

Stop posting that saying it's a house
They're building a film set
Nobody would live in that, it's probably not even structurally safe.
If you want to troll burgers, get something more believable.

>meanwhile in china

Attached: chink_collapse.webm (848x480, 2.59M)

man he's pretty agile

This is not our capital. Pic related is.

Attached: sol-nascente.0.jpg (750x423, 131.29K)

Don't forget the house boats.

Attached: FX5ieRDX0AAh_T-.jpg (2048x2048, 904.1K)

>Europe is 10x poorer
Yep we get that. Sucks to be you unless you're top 2% income. In America you can get 1/4 acre of land 3br/2ba house in a nigger free zone within driving distance of a big city for $250K.

I heard that about Russia. No one here could afford that and anyway building anywhere wild is forbidden and anywhere in a town without costly permission.

And we are supposed to be the good guts, wealtht and free. Maybe I should move to Russia.

>A French mosque

Say the cat's name, coward

Most houses are stucco in southwest, they need to be maintained but they'll last hundreds of years, it can't be niggered though, it needs to be beanered, or whitened. Garuntee you the ceiling was never maintained, i.e. patching holes or going on the roof to seal cracks. This should be any man's home checklist. Nuggers wait till the house is falling apart to find something wrong. Funny story, some blacks had moved across from me, very nice neighborhood, not even a year later I got US martial knocking on my door telling me the shines across the street are harboring a Fugitive and if I had seen him, there goes the neighboorhood.lol their teenage boy is fagged out and they stay locked in the house since then , used to see em out front all the time, now, never see em.

Attached: 1656924562089.webm (576x1024, 2.62M)