In the latest metroid game, they made Samus a woman!

When will these SJWs stop this nonsense?
Black people in white rolls, gay people sprinkled everywhere, now this! They made a game involving our beloved Samas Aran, but, get this, they made him a woman!!!
Why can't things go back the way they used to be? I bey Jews are behind this latest game. I refuse to buy any Metroid game ever again! Who's with me?

Attached: zzz12.png (1136x804, 1.02M)

kek

>he doesn't know she's a trans-metroid now

are you retarded? what made you waste space on this board for this obvious bait thread. Im gonna season your thread

Metroid is a pretty cool guy
Eh kills all the aliens
And doesn't afraid of anything

>he couldn't beat the older games fast enough

Attached: 1348082113151.png (500x1397, 56.2K)

bing bang wahoo

everywhere I go, I must shitpost.

Attached: 1564322249738.jpg (1135x1560, 589.98K)

Metroid Fusion is the best one and the only one I've been able to replay.

do you like paprika or sage?

>2022
>asking the most normiest of questions "When will these SJWs stop this nonsense?"
Fuckoff bot

Someone said something the other week that made me check my Fusion and Zero Mission cartridges. The Fusion one still had its saved games but not the Zero Mission one. I played Zero Mission for a bit, saved, and the saved game was still there the next day, so I'm not sure if it's a battery thing or if I deleted all my save files for some reason.

Attached: 1348082080003.png (500x1047, 43.88K)

Why can't Metroid crawl?

Shitposting hours

Attached: 1641828748911.jpg (1024x572, 83.57K)

Big nosed freemason subhuman spying on people.

Samas has always been female kid.

that fight was kino

samas arian is a robot dumb nigger

When you type in Justin Bailey and all underscores you play as her without the suit in the original Metroid.

She's part metroid on the DNA level, something those freaks wish they could achieve

>they made Samus a woman!
they also made your kids learn arabic numerals
westoids are so cucked

Lmao lmao at you inferior infidel dogs. Better to live in the stone Age than your modern age of W*stern values such as the worship of homosexuals, niggers, trannies and other undesirables.
You white infidel dogs are going extinct and most of you are cheering for it. That is why you are so hostile, I can see the desperation inside of you. Knowing there is nothing you can do to save yourself, save your race or save your culture.
The Mujahideen will replace you, we ARE replacing you. And the best part is? You cumskin infidels are financing the entire thing.
Sunni Islam and Sharia Law is coming kaffir, and we will not be kind to the likes of you.

Attached: CHECHENS.jpg (1100x840, 957.89K)

>white rolls
>Samas Aran
>I bey Jews
You have to be Chink or Pajeet. Either way, non-white hands typed this.