Elon Musks dad wants to donate sperm to 'high class women'

Why are Musks dead serious about leaving as much seed on this planet as possible ?

Attached: 23413423423423.png (601x556, 314.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boydlawlosangeles.com/do-sperm-donors-pay-child-support/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why wouldn't you be a sperm donor? I tried to but too much bad stuff in family medical history

>Why are Musks dead serious about leaving as much seed on this planet as possible ?
IDK, what medical Treatment did billions of people undergo since Early 2021?

Good. More white people is good.

I'm sure sperm made that old is full of syntax errors.

Now there are two of them flooding the headlines

I mean he physically gave several direct donations to his own stepdaughters womb so this isn’t surprising.

>too much bad stuff in family medical history
Such as ?

Attached: 1648487665011.jpg (247x250, 4.85K)

They were sent to colonize Earth.

Attached: elon.png (500x522, 125.73K)

Darwinism is a sex and death cult.

schizophrenia, bipolar, depression, heart attacks, leukemia, stroke, high blood pressure

where's he going to get high class sperm from when high class men don't donate sperm by definition?

>elon musk
>white

ah...american

he knocked up his daughter twice

Jfc user
You should inform parents of whichever girl you intend to seed, because they should know, dont you think ?

Because you could get sued for child support, or visited by a hundred resentful children.
boydlawlosangeles.com/do-sperm-donors-pay-child-support/

I don't live in America

Its literally your job as a man to do this. I guess only the musks get that.

“ At some point after the shooting, the relationship between dad Errol and son Elon soured.

“He was such a terrible human being. You have no idea. My dad will have a carefully thought-out plan of evil. He will plan evil,” Elon tearfully told Rolling Stone in 2017.

“Almost every crime you can possibly think of, he has done,” he continued. “Almost every evil thing you could possibly think of, he has done.”

They can change the laws retroactively and at any time.

I don't live in America

>autism
>error
user..

If you got the money to support the kids, why not?

He is about adrenochrome indeed. And Musk mother is a illuminati butch too. Addams family.

its a jew.
the bohemians craeted the cia to link all the jews togetehr hence why you now how to say white people