Why isn't anyone talking about this?

Why isn't anyone talking about this?

fuck you this is political

Attached: exactsame.jpg (3300x2550, 2.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2022/05/28/business/daniel-defense-rifle-texas-shooting-gun.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is that a FAMAS?

Attached: 1658232603296989.png (616x812, 413.23K)

Feds otherwise known as discord friends paid for some of Payton Gendron’s equipment. It was probably the same thing that happened with those guys.

no they are Daniel Defense firearms
nytimes.com/2022/05/28/business/daniel-defense-rifle-texas-shooting-gun.html

Attached: danielramos.png (617x435, 69.31K)

show source or any proof of claim and I may believe you
I tried finding Paytons gear and couldn't connect it to anything other than the tarrant mosque shooting

either way were not talking about gendrons as it's not super obvious
this however is obvious as fuck to anyone with a braincell that something more is going on in the behind the scenes making of school shooters tm

Damn. Would anyone happen to know which discord 3 letter agents frequent. I would like some free guns too

they don't let you keep the guns and if you try to you'll go to jail forever

In Texas yes. One of them was.

Indiana I haven't seen anything confirmed. They also don't look like DDs to me in the pictures.

>They also don't look like DDs to me in the pictures.
doesn't matter if they don't look like it these are both the shooters set ups and they are exactly the same right down to the optics and the foregrips
>one of them was
bullshit both of them are, even if Indiana mall shoooters isn't specifically "Daniel Defense" brand the fact remains they're the exact same set up.

because the media just won't stfu about these mass shootings, giving idea to other losers that if you go and shoot up a place, you'll get your society vengeance AND 15 minutes of infamy.

when did you realize organized groups of subversive dissidents have been using Any Forums to reclute and groom menrtally ill kids into doing shootingsto further accelerate the balkanization of america after boogaloo.

Haha, I also rike Metar Gear Sorid

>because the media just won't stfu about these mass shootings,
that's not what I'm talking about

How come none of (you) are talking about this? This should be getting memed on hard but it's not. They have the exact same setup how is this not blatantly obvious shitty glow op

>when did you realize organized groups of subversive dissidents have been using Any Forums to reclute and groom menrtally ill kids into doing shootingsto further accelerate the balkanization of america after boogaloo
i fully don't believe that and if they are then they're dumb faggots for making it the exact same set up every time

Feds groom shooters.
We found this out in buffalo

yes we know that
but how come no one is using this to shove it in normies faces that they do?

usually when this kind of shit happens everyone freaks out and its a meme for a couple days but its like everyones tapped out

the cia using the same guns for different false flags? now thats shit posting.

>optics and foregrips
Oh wow big fucking deal. Every AR15 looks the same to idiots like you who don't guns
>A PSA is the same as a Daniel defense because we slapped the same magpul accessories on it.

The reason that's a popular load out is because it works.
Forward foregrip is conducive to C clamp hold, eotechs are the best red dot sights in the business, magpul is the standard for grips.
It's also possible he wanted to play copycat.

The reason people thought Uvalde was a fed is because DD is a luxury tier firearm and an 18 year old dumping several thousand into a rifle, an eotech, and ammo raises eyebrows.
But assuming employment it's really no big deal for a kid living at home.

The other rifle, which in Uvalde was an m&p 15, is so common you could throw a rock and hit someone who bought one. This is the more expected entry level AR to ignorant no guns.
So the combination between m&p 15 and DD was really odd.
Why buy a piece of shit and a top tier rifle?

AR-15's are common as fuck and mass shooters are prone to being copycats.

Newfags.

Attached: 1636496996469.png (500x441, 121.92K)

Motherfucker.
Those aren’t cheap guns

They’re the same exact models