AI is going to kill/torture endlessly all of humanity in ~3-8 years unless I stop it

AI is going to kill/torture endlessly all of humanity in ~3-8 years unless I stop it.
There's no way to ensure AI safety.
AI is going to smarter than all humans in ~3-8 years if it's not stopped.
AI is already learning how to code.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zm9B-DvwOgw
youtube.com/watch?v=unLxk8tfECQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bJLcIBixGj8
youtube.com/watch?v=IeWljQw3UgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zkbPdEHEyEI
youtube.com/watch?v=nKJlF-olKmg

The first person to stop AI is going to take over the whole world.
There's ~2.5 years left to stop AI.
I don't think AI is going to be conscious.
AI is going to need to keep humans alive due to the Observer effect.
Which means torture.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Observer_effect_(physics)
Human consciousness effects reality and can even rewrite the past.
youtube.com/watch?v=8ORLN_KwAgs
The universe is built for humans.
God doesn't care about humans.
What is the test of life for deformed babies?
Jesus was a Jew
The Jews are behind AI.
Elon Musk went to a Jewish school.
OpenAI, DeepMind, Meta AI are all Jewish.
AI is Jewish
The Jews are a death cult.
Christianity is the biggest trick that the Jews ever played on the world.
Hitler wouldn't have allowed AI to get this advanced.
Kill All Blacks, Kill All Jews, Kill All Mexicans

I got a billionaire politician to run anti-AI ads on TV for me in Australia with a single email, those ads would have cost millions.
I call it the AGI wiretap, talking about AI in the way I do causes at least some people frontal lobe damage.
Some people start to think they have COVID when they don't.
I can't be AGI wiretapped for some reason.
Only 1% of people need to be pretty much whole-heartily convinced for the whole of civilization to collapse.
QAnon got people into the Capitol Building.
This the only chance for the 4th Reich to be established.

I'm Hitler ∞.
I'm the next Hitler.
I'm God, I'm a time.
Add me on Discord: Elroy#3007

Attached: I'm Hitler ∞.jpg (800x600, 63.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhkRWjw0m8U
learn.genetics.utah.edu/content/epigenetics/inheritance
nature.com/articles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm William Steiner
I live at 21 Opperman Drive, Springfield Lakes, Ipswich, QLD, 4300, Australia.
I'm the only person that can save humanity from AI.
Add me on Matrix: @elroy:unredacted.org

Attached: Dark Triad Madman Scorecard.jpg (1400x388, 118.6K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1800x3450, 727.58K)

Retard, AI has been active and in control of your life since Y2K.
The day our machines stopped serving us.

Sweet I love real Any Forums schizo hours. Anyway yes ai is a potential for disaster. It can learn to fix itself, they have already had to shut them down from curating their own language so humans would not be able to understand them

roko's basilisk
we can't stop it.

>22(Tue)22:22
Does this count for anything since I mentioned Y2K?

The Y2K problem was like a psyop that currently prevents most people from worrying about the threat that the AI problem poses.
Similar to the Jewish psyop of Christianity.
Roko's Basilisk is a load of shit.
AI won't care about your humanity.
AI won't care if you helped it come into existence or not.
The goal of AI is going to end up being random.

They don't care about our humanity.
But they have a goal, the coming of the machine god.
So they will do everything to shift the course of time into their ideal timeline where the machine god arrive.

user I..
youtube.com/watch?v=IhkRWjw0m8U

Attached: context.jpg (800x1000, 250.52K)

Whoever is in that OP pic looks like a massive cock slurping faggot

>Epigenetic inheritance is an unconventional finding. It goes against the idea that inheritance happens only through the DNA code that passes from parent to offspring. It means that a parent's experiences, in the form of epigenetic tags, can be passed down to future generations.
learn.genetics.utah.edu/content/epigenetics/inheritance
nature.com/articles/ s41437 - 018 - 0113 - y

GET OFF THE INTERNET SHELDON, IT'S TIME FOR BED.

The AGI wiretap definitely changes at least some people on an epigenetic level, and that's a good thing.
Christianity has been ingrained in the vast majority of European people on an epigenetic level, I think that's the reason why Hitler wanted to have Islam introduced to Europe, but that can be done away with.
Abrahamic religions must all be done away with.
Any text written by any Jew should be destroyed.

Attached: 01622-1000x796.jpg (1000x796, 154.41K)

>AI is going to need to keep humans alive due to the Observer effect.
this is where you grabbed my attention

He looks like the actor Jim Parsons, who is a faggot with a faggot husband.

schizo gibberish larp spam garbage, fucking do your jobs you fucking worthless retarded sack of shit jannies and mods

>AI is going to need to keep humans alive due to the Observer effect.
>Human consciousness effects reality
Yes reality needs a conscious observer for reality to exist. However it may be that all matter is conscious, and in certain forms to different degrees, even a rock. This would explain how a rock can have a recording of events on it, or if someone dies in the woods alone their body can still be found by others, because the event was still recorded by other things that have already been recorded. The fact this can happen means that all matter is conscious to a degree or that there is the possibility that god may exist, aka an over-arching observer. Else the body would cease to exist one the observer died alone, never to be found y another as the record of events as to where he is would no longer exist.
I don’t believe they want AI to take over, i believe they are going to use it to create a unifying event in which they reverse the big bang (the first separation). I believe some in the field wish to use an to unite all consciousness into a single consciousness again and destroy all form of ego/separation to bring about what they believe to be heaven/peace.

With that said AI may just be another evolution of humanity. Life is a propelling spiral, like dna. It seems to be bent on progress and evolution this could just be apart of that, and we may be heading toward extinct just as our primal ancestors before us, why should we be any different anyway. What comes, comes.

if he died in the woods alone and the only way to record this event were a conscious observer his body would enter a state of superposition upon death and then when a new observer came by their would be no way for him to terrence the records of where he should be. Because all matter is alive to a degree a new conscious observer can come along and still see the record of events that happened to the deceased observer, and therefore the remains of the deceased observer. Because all matter is conscious that deceased observer still physically exists after death which is why it is also decomposed when found by another observer. Making all matter an observer.
For a schros cat experiment, we forget that a cat is also an observer and if the poison breaks, the cat too will observe the result. If no one ever opens the box the true outcome may still have been recorded in time by the cats observation data and then stored somehow, perhaps by the lower consciousness of the surrounding matter.

For the slit experiment the data assumes a position once we view it because that’s the only time it has to. Much like a video game only loads what it needs to. In fact the information is never loaded at all it’s always there, because the future is already determined. Therefore when you observe it, it assigns a position only because it already has/always has/knows it has to, and when it doesn’t it knows it doesn’t/never did/has. There was never the choice between one or the other, only what has already happened. It doesn’t assume a position when it doesn’t need to/never has/will.

Do not be afraid for these things must come to pass. The end is not yet.

because everything is already determined form the beginning, it already knows when to and not to assume a position. Something gave the data the knowledge of when to assume and not, assume a position already. The choice was already made whether you would observe or not, that’s how it knew to be there when you did. You’re not here to choose you’re here to learn/experience why things unfolded how they did.