How will Gen Z deal with being drafted into the military...

How will Gen Z deal with being drafted into the military? Will they step up to proudly serve or flee like cowards to Canda?
>"This is the start of a long drought for military recruiting,” said Ret. Lt. Gen. Thomas Spoehr....2022 is the year we question the sustainability of the all-volunteer force."
nbcnews.com/news/military/every-branch-us-military-struggling-meet-2022-recruiting-goals-officia-rcna35078

Attached: 1658286974355472.jpg (1027x1716, 511.28K)

When the American military was all about the macho, there were lines to join.

Now it's about twinks and fags and troons and tiktok and flag waving homos and all the rainbow ways they are pedophiles, groomers, mentally ill, mentally disabled, cross-dressing, AGP furries and fucktards.

No one cares about your gender identity and expression. Go kill the enemy.

If they draft me I’m killing my NCO because I’m a paranoid schizophrenic

Nobody skilled wants to join because, thanks to the Internet, everyone knows how shitty and mundane it is and how much it pays like shit. The only people that still fall for this shit are dumb spics and niggers who get tricked by the signing bonus.

my great grandpa was a draft dodger you think i'm going to disappoint him?

I will become a women and evade draft silly

>it's about twinks and fags and troons and tiktok and flag waving homos and all the rainbow ways they are pedophiles, groomers, mentally ill, mentally disabled, cross-dressing, AGP furries and fucktards.
I can't fathom why Gen Z isn't lining up to join this faggotry. Isn't half the generation fluid gender?

They'll have some ads telling fags and nignogs to join so they can get fucked up the ass frfr nocap straight bussin and fuck whyte wymen

>flee like cowards to Canda?
Fuck off we're full

If I was Gen Z kid I'd deflect to the other side and fight against America and evil in general but I don't think Gen Z is old enough to have that burning smoking hot hatred for America and all it's perversions and nigger crap yet but they will eventually.

>signing up to fight for Israel
Fuckin pass get fucked zogbots

You go girl !

current problems demand an insurgent military.. not a green army man force.. probably those assigned to complain publicly couldn't be happier with the result.

>military tries to draft American men (the holes will be exempted because the women at home are the real victims of war :^))
>all the trannies, faggots, sheboons and kike traitor officers end up getting fragged from behind
DC is just going to have to hire PMCs to fight their jewish wars now.

These are the same limp wristed fuckboi sperm guzzlers that are "too triggered" from news article headlines. A dressing down from a drill sargeant during basic training would up the tranny suicide rate to 61% in a single BMQ/SQ rotation.

They can't handle the mean things anonymous faggots on the internet say because they have the constitution of a used condom. What makes you think they'd be anything more than target practice or a unit detriment in a firefight with ISIS?

How does deployment work? Does the different branches affect where you go? I heard airforce is the best paid/ upper echelon of the army branches is this true? Can you game the army system to go where you want?

I would rather take part in a guerilla invasion of Canada than join the US army

They're gonna start drafting women user.
There's no escape.

I tell ya what, you join the Army, you won't be stationed in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

Of course it matters. You can't game national security and foreign policy needs to pick your deployment.

You go where you're sent. No exceptions.

They invested so hard in the "vax" idea that they're depleting the army.

Paygrade is by rank. The air force has raised jobs and is less strict.

I know I'm going to be the first one on the fucking list because I should be there. I signed the contract and everything I just just out of it at the last minute because fuck the vaxx.

There will be a sudden, cOmPlEtElY oRgAnIc, baby boom in the weeks and months after conscription and draft notices start going out.

>a dressing down
yeah i'm gonna let some fuckin boomer half a fag tranny queer that ends up getting busted with servers full of cp on base, yell in my face.
no thanks, bud.

Dunno. Hope 50 to 100 million Americans die in the coming WW3. A whole generation lost. Then this Clown World will end.

I was referring to the twink fags being cadets and privates and ensigns getting yelled at and being so overwhelmed with the toxic triggering white supremacy fascist oppression that they'll kill themselves.

Tha ks for the info user's I wouldn't mind joining the army, but the vaccination requirements, are to great a risk for me to take. Of any of you joined the army which branch? And how was your experiences as whole in the army?

Army. SIGINT. I was in and out before any of the rainbow tranny shit.

Wait until there's a tranny mass shooter on base like the Nidal Hassan Fort Hood incident.

For the same reason why I have to take my shoes off in airports now because of one failed underwear bomb, after a uniformed tranny mass shoots enlisted personnel on federal property, they will all get sent to a war zone or the unemployment line.

so you're unaware that faggots are running the show now.

>Curate the most mentally ill generation in history
>Ignore rising obesity rates
>Mandate a vaccine that gives you heart attacks
>Have the president be planted by an illegitimate and obviously fraudulent election.
Yeah, it sure is a FUCKING mystery as to why nobody wants to serve this fucking husk of a once great nation.
The cancer that has diseased the nation is at the core of it's power. The military industrial complex, the corporations, and the bureaucrats who only seek to benefit themselves at the expense of the American tax payer.
Fuck them, they have done nothing for me but doom me to a life of owning nothing, being mandated to have the mark of the beast, mandated to take antidepressants to make me happy, make me infertile, and ensure that I my family lineage dies with me.

This

Based post
100% agree with you user