President Biden appreciation thread

Thank you for $4 dollar gasoline.

Attached: 1637056047014.jpg (1284x1815, 334.46K)

Paid 3.68 today and then bought one bag of groceries for $50, I'm really winning thanks Pedo Pete

I mean he tried and it helped. Could be better, but it’s not like anyone else is doing anything for me.

Just last year, I was only paying 2.68 a gallon. Not good enough. The groceries I bought for the week cost me over $128 dollars, doesn't even look like 5 days worth. WE ARE FUCKING STARVING AND OUR BILLS ARE HIGH GODDAMMIT!

lol it's because he's releasing all the strategic reserves
just in time for midterms
it's going to skyrocket

>gas $2
>then nigger joe got in, gas got to $7
>nigger joe gets gas to $4 a gallon
im supposed to say bravo? suck my white dick nigger joe!

I paid 2.40 like two years ago.

Attached: 4DACC8D9-BF26-44F9-AED5-5FFE66831102.gif (328x328, 1.95M)

this. i'm fine with paying more per gallon as long someone says that they're going to do something about it

2 years ago in 2020. Where I live. Gas was under $1.90.

I remember when gas was fucking 98 cents.

>Trump leaves office at $2.50
>Joe's abhorrent foreign policy of Hunter grift forces Putin's hand into Ukraine at $3.50
>Joe Biden's proxy war drives it to $5
>his little gas tax and strategic reserve stunt brings us to $4.50 and I'm supposed to congratulate him
No thank you.

>2.25 higher than 2 years ago
>drop
I hate this dementia ridden nigger so bad it hurts.

Attached: 1645673848420.png (507x598, 501.46K)

LEFTISTS - THE PRESIDENT DOSEN'T CONTROL GAS PRICES!

ALSO LEFTISTS - SAY THANKYOU TO BIDEN FOR LOWERING GAS PRICES!

Wow, only another buck fifty to go until it's back dow to normal too high

>still up 70% from town years ago
lmao the cope

Please do pat yourself on the back solely on speculation by that bald DOE tr00n.....likely bait...but I'll bite.

gas hit 1.99 once where i was during trump. average was about 2.10. sure im glad its going down, but its still more than double what it used to be

It's like when he bragged about lowering the national defecit.... from 3.13 trillion to 2.77 trillion.

Can Biden ever stop winning?

What do you take me for, some dumb bitch? Like I'm gonna 'fall down the stairs' and then you're gonna draw a nice warm scented bath for me and give me a bottle of wine so that your actually the good guy who's trying to take care of me?

>itt people talking like it's already down to $4
went from $5.05 to $4.95 here

Lol lefties are battered housewives

they can say whatever the fuck they like. It still cost me over 70 to fill my car when it was 40 under trump. and gas been going up before russka special retard operation

Wow thanks for giving back what we already had.

Attached: harry-browne-quote-lbu8p9l.jpg (1200x630, 91K)

has there been any attempt to explain why gas has dropped so quickly?
and why it would be expected to continue?

Oy vey holster that common sense you bigot

the same reason silver dumps so fast, kikes in control. now stop it with the antikike questions

All we had to do was drain our strategic reserves! :D

So instead of it being 300% what it was 26 months ago it is only going to be 200%? Is this a win?

Biden campaign realized those stickers were effective and decided to drain our strategic reserves before midterms.

initial panic subsides once they see how things are panning out.
>ripple effects still in play

Joe said Putin raised gas prices through his Putin gas hike.

Meaning Putin has lowered gas prices. Thank you President Putin.

Attached: 72d.jpg (600x591, 55.72K)

I have been riding my bike for months now. I only use my truck to get groceries and go out of town. I do not fucking care about gas at all. My bike goes 20 mph and I get to make fatties seethe.

based joe making deals with jed clampett

The Putin Price Drop