Is there a living conservative that could defeat him in a debate...

Is there a living conservative that could defeat him in a debate? How did he become the political pundit of his generation in such a short amount of time?

Also general Anarcho-syndicalist content creator thread

Attached: 98c59ed698850eb78c7d4ab0fa9b34171488409974654-940x480.jpg (940x480, 153.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvVEXejrE-HS1le-zaSqrTKSejEWpld6v
youtube.com/watch?v=kYFa2yIx0QM
youtube.com/watch?v=oEwn_8G3ClU
youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nope, no one could ever beat that 95iq oaf in a debate

Yes I’m a firearm owner

anyone could beat Hasan in a debate, but he shys away from any open discussion with people with opposing viewpoints because he's a pussy

No leftist has ever won a debate

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvVEXejrE-HS1le-zaSqrTKSejEWpld6v

*sips tea*

Is he even smart? Serious question. I've seen people stating that fact before, but what i have watched from stream clips does not suggest that at all. And i looked for it, wasn't biased content i saw on Any Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=kYFa2yIx0QM
yes

how do you "win" debates? most of times is just two guys shoving their personal biased opinions into each other's throats.

Ben Shapiro not even kidding would wipe the floor with him and most people. Not even saying I agree with the guy but he is a good debater

Sam Hyde

sam would actually destroy him in a fight but sam is also kind of retarded and inconsistent on his views so he'd look bad in a serious debate

I think Sam already won by Hasan not wanting to even acknowledge his existence and ignoring him as much as possible.

Usually I would just troll if I even knew who this was, and say "who?" But I legit don't know who that is, like I've never seen his face, let alone his name.

youtube.com/watch?v=oEwn_8G3ClU
the man that makes even alex jones seethe with rage

he is terrible at debates and even politics in general. However no conservative can beat him on looks alone

It’s different for munted mutts, here is how they win debates over there.

youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8

Guy is so fucking stupid even Vaush thinks he’s a retard. Biden could outwit him.

this goy is a grifter

>Loses to destiny
>Loses to Sargon
>Loses to AJW
>Loses to his own possy
Can you name one that he's won? Just one.

He doesn't even debate lmao

Nor does he respond to videos

Attached: unnamed.jpg (240x240, 8.1K)