Have the powers that he successfully made white men incel?

I went on tinder, got less than half a dozen matches, they all ignored me
Went on badoo, got less than half a dozen matches, they all ignored me
Went on pof, got less than half a dozen matches, they all ignored me
Meanwhile: this

Am I incel just because I'm white at this point? I'm not fat, not deformed ("average looking" by male judgement), I'm 5'8 but I see 5'6 Zambian niggers with cute young white females all the time. Women IRL talk to me like I'm a piece of dogshit, I'm soon to be 22 and a virgin

Attached: unknown-130.png (591x659, 778.37K)

Dating apps are just for women to get free food and cock. Try meeting people in real life assuming you're not still locked down.

Who?

>he doesn't have a boat
ngmi

Attached: Screenshot_20220719-231340.png (1095x2048, 1.17M)

>Am I incel just because I'm white at this point?
What do you think was the point of half a century of jewish anti-white propaganda? It was to make White men uncool to procreate with.

Yes.

Post a picture of yourself

The fat one.

Attached: 1658147964816769.jpg (472x658, 47.35K)

It's very simple: women in general are selfish trash. There's no good or easy answer. It's just they fucking suck.

Do you really think they want you to match with your people? All dating apps main purpose is demoralize and destruction. Whites girls matches with blacks and you match with bots or fat ugly girls to make you believe you are not worth it. Stay away from dating sites.

> I’m 5”8
Yea bro must just be the powers that be, can’t imagine why you can’t get laid

Dude you just have to go slut hunting at the bar or college. You will get rejected a lot but every once in awhile you will find the slut. It's a numbers game.

Volunteer where people your age will go! A lot of singles girls likes to waist time to avoid reality. Even if they don't like to admitted, they hate being single.

Unironically you're thirsty and that marks you as a inferior male to them.
If you're that retardedly keen on a useless fucking female shitting up your life then act like THEY'RE dogshit.
Which they all are.

It's that fucking simple.
Women are shit and attracted to shit.
Become shit and you'll drown in pussy.
Shithead.

Don't use dating apps

For what even?
So you probably can fuck 1 complete deranged whore?

You want a stable long term relationship
Tinder is not where you find that

>I'm soon to be 22 and a virgin
feelsbad man
I lost my virginity at 15 and was having 3ways often at your age
best I can say Is go clubbing and stuff and find some scatty whores there

>Don't use dating apps
also this
those apps are doing what they're designed to do, make white males give up and let niggers have all the women
don't let it happen, niggers should be in africa
ps: if she's already fucked a nigger she's DROPPED
do not hold the bag for some used up slut
>t. aussie

You don't get laid because you're an idiot looking for used up roasties on jewish dating sites.
>Play shitty gatcha phone game with micro transactions and and in game ads
>Have the powers that be stopped me from playing video games?

Attached: 1597702168353.gif (322x322, 610.56K)

>is this the year that dating statistics are no longer in the white mans favor fellow goys?
Doubt it.

Good day, felliw mtl fag

Except online dating clearly shows women of all races prefer white men. I can’t find it anymore but there was once a study on prison populations that showed that most prisoners were incels outside and basically blacks could literally be criminals because they are incels.

The germ always know.

I went on POF and found a lot of the same. Then I met my wife on there, so that worked out.

good day to both of you faggots
also
>stéphany
here's the fucking problem. take the brownpill, nigger. trust me, you will not regret it. If you're at least average looking and not a complete autist, try latinas or arabs. If you're below average and/or borderline autist, try asians or indians. They're all different, like latinas are a lot different than indians, in general, but they're still all completely, unquestionably superior to white roasties. Trust me, take the brownpill, you won't regret it. I took it a few years ago after dating 25-30 white roasties for 5-6 years and I never, ever looked back. Anddepending on where you are, there are so many brown girls in mtl that are desperate for white cocks. That isnt a meme. 8/10 brown girls would settle for a 6/10 white guy if they have the chance. White guys are punching up while trying to adte white girls, and it's the absolute opposite with brown girls.
Good luck anons