Lego is faggot

Found my son watching 'I is for Intersex' on YouTube kids with age restrictions.

Fuck these people, thos is fucking disgusting pushing this shit on children.

Attached: Screenshot_20220719-222025_YouTube.jpg (1080x761, 193.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buildcobi.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't allow him free internet access. Always under supervision

>I gave my kid an ipad and he watched things!
Found the problem and it's not YouTube

You're dumb, do a better job of raising your kid, stupid faggot, I had a shit dad and I had no idea how to be a man and was in prison by 19

And you left your child alone on youtube why? Are you that neglectful?

>I put my child in front of the computer and internet things happened!
AND AS I HUNG UP THE PHONE, IT OCCURRED TO ME
HE'D GROWN UP JUST LIKE ME
MY BOY WAS JUST LIKE ME

AND THE CAT'S IN THE CRADLE AND THE SILVER SPOON
LITTLE BOY BLUE AND THE MAN IN THE MOON
"WHEN YOU COMING HOME, SON?" "I DON'T KNOW WHEN"
BUT WE'LL GET TOGETHER THEN, DAD
WE'RE GONNA' HAVE A GOOD TIME THEN

Give him Scooby Doo. My kid loves the classic movies and I bought him about every one in the collection other than I think Alien Invaders. Was about 60 bucks for all the DVDs on Ebay and it gives us stuff to do every week. Very clean, straightforward films and the main characters are healthy role models.

Attached: 1657468275023.gif (480x312, 3.55M)

Everyone switched to Cobi years ago.
buildcobi.com/

my children dont even know what a smart phone is. you should not allow your child on youtube or any social media. it is lterally all run by large swaths of jews and the topical selection and curation by the algorithms is a part of the global social engineering problem the world is going through. why would you allow a child to be exposed to that? Do not allow that, ifyour child cries, discipline him and make him go outside or use imagination.

This guy's also 100% on the money, do stuff with him outside, rather it's toy army men or farm animals.

All these woke corporations need to be smashed into dust.

Srsly, play with your kid, fuck that TV and computer bullshit, be the patriarch or he'll find it somewhere else, and there's nowhere else good to find it in this world

The guy running Apple is a faggot. What do you expect after giving him an iPad?

And never forget, Tim Cook is gay so slave labor camps in china for apple are fine.

>my son
anyone on Any Forums doesn't reproduce, and if by some miracle they did they wouldn't be good enough parents to monitor there kids internet usage

This is why I want Russia and China to win. This retarded globohomo mutt culture is even starting to come to Korea. fuck mutts.

Intersex were born that way, it’s not their fault their bodies are fucked up, unlike trannies.

This is why jews are doing better.

the danes are sadists
see also peter madsen

>Don't allow him free internet access.
Zuckbot is on record saying he would never let his kids use the internet until they were twelve.

They got lego too huh?

Attached: 1592450210528.jpg (1024x614, 316.27K)

What does an extremely rare chromosome disorder have to do with toys for 5 year olds?