Come home, white man.

And bring the bong.

Attached: WHITE.jpg (765x926, 222.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vcRGFKiV9Bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Harold and kumar

Is there a difference between these and the microwave ones beside freshness

the last time i had white castle was college and i was 2 blunts deep in a busted van with my roommates in 20 degrees and 2 ft of snow and i ate like 30 of those little bastard. stuff an onion ring in the roll and its the best burger.

just makes me wanna burn this mother fucker down

one got ruined by microwave radiation and the other is fresh, that's it

can you oven them to perfection?

I went to a White Castle once. Ran in to use the bathroom. You needed a key. I waited in line, you had to order through bullet proof glass. When the Haitian behind the counter walks away, I noticed he wasn’t wearing any shoes, so I looked more carefully back into the kitchen, none of them were. The dining area floor was like bubblegum. It was the most revolting place I’ve ever been.

If you've had the "fresh" ones, you'd know that they're also microwaved. Trash all the way around.

I always wanted to try that shit. ;w; What are they called again, slimers or something?

Fuck off.

The food chain died the moment oily coco butter niggers smeared their greasy coco butter hands all over those buns.

>Harold and kumar
Would get robbed irl by niggers and their trip over

Just cook your own burger

Attached: window.jpg (1763x1175, 137.62K)

Tfw quit smoking yesterday because I have an interview next week and probably another one the week after
Is it too late for me to pass if I get an offer in the next couple weeks?

youtube.com/watch?v=vcRGFKiV9Bg

White Castle is fucking garbage. I remember going there with my parents and sister when I was 11-12 and all of us being super disappointed.

Kek

There's only one White Castle in Utah. It's located on an Air Force Base where civilian's can reach - only citizens.

God damn.. White Castle smells bad enough, imagine pairing that with weed.

pay no attention to these fuckwits, fresh sliders are near orgasmic. the frozen bullshit has no chance of being revived to anything close to the real deal.

Yeah, when you get them in the store they have ketchup.

seed oil fried slop

in the bun yes. the actual "fresh" patties probably arrive frozen anyway. the "freshness" comes from not microwaving the fucking bread. also they grill 1000 of those things on the grill each day so the built up grease and onion flavor adds to the taste of the meat. don't microwave a fucking bun especially from frozen. none of it matters anyway because "fresh" whitey's turn into soggy slop after about 3 minutes. its hilarious that they sell them in such large quantities because nobody could ever eat them all while "fresh" fuck you jews did 911 and biden died in 2010 enjoy your CGI president fuck the vaccine go putin lol hardold and cumar go to white castles chicken rings are made of people sadaam did nothing wrong hail santa

Attached: maxresdefault (10).jpg (1280x720, 132.8K)

You can really taste the nigger sweat when you get it straight through the divethru.

It's funny I lived in a place where no white castles existed for my whole life then in 2020 I got fired during covid times, moved across the country to a place where they are still immensely popular. It's one of the very few places still open 24 hours a day and I still haven't tried it. Will have to try it, maybe even tonight. I like to have new experiences.

Attached: 2435695t67856745678.gif (220x207, 230.54K)

Bring a TV tray into the toilet with you.

I went to one in Vegas and it was shit, hot garbage. Now In-N-Out or Whataburger is some tasty ass shit.

Those are literally disgusting. Absolute circus animal tier meat, if you can even call it meat. Literally couldn't have put a more nigger food

>White Castle

For me, it's Krystal.

Attached: Locations.png (400x249, 26.31K)

Attached: 1613774456547.jpg (775x826, 65.83K)

man i used to live a 90 second walk from one in brooklyn. literally at the end of my block and across the street from the bar i used to go to all the time. i could get drunk til 4am, eat a bunch of shitty burgers, and still only have to stumble half a block

the intrusev thoughts are back agaain

If I ever want to reminisce on the smells of my 90% nigger high school, I'll go to white castles. Otherwise I'll stick to my air fryer