PUTLER IS ABOUT TO SEND ALL EU ENERGY TO CHINA

WE MUST STOP HIM NOW OR EUROPEANS DIE

Attached: 1642318552844.png (962x890, 995.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1lc0pkwqXXsl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not my problem
FART

Was it really worth it choosing dogshit peasant shitholes like Ukraine and Georgia over siding with Russia? Why the hell should we care if some podunk village in Eastern Europe gets invaded by Russia? Fuck them, Russia can do more for us than those nobodies can ever provide. We should work with them and establish beneficial economic relationships.

So when the Germans laughed at Trump when the orange baddie told them that they were fucking stupid... holy shit what redemption. Can't wait to see icicles in the shape of German citizens this winter.

Attached: 1614570445194.jpg (1024x576, 46.34K)

voca.ro/1lc0pkwqXXsl
Whore.

Attached: mutt faces.jpg (201x250, 14.06K)

Oh look its almost like the axis of power are forming fast before our eyes ... I wonder whats next on the agenda *hmmm*

On a more serious note, where will India land in all this when it kicks off?

Attached: didnt read lol.webm (768x606, 1.15M)

The US and Europe made it very clear that they do not want to work with Russia, so they are paying the consequences of that decision. They made poor decisions in the past, and those decisions are coming to bite them.

read this nigger

Attached: 16501837145.jpg (960x720, 127.19K)

Fake MAGA hat

Attached: Image2.jpg (900x1200, 120.03K)

They begin to build it in 2 years.
Not operational before 2030 at best.
Nothingburger.
Pic Related

Attached: Power of Siberia 2.jpg (771x696, 83.2K)

chinese side is already ready

Whodafuck is (((we)))?

Great.
Still not operational before 2030.
Things change in 8 years.

Mongolia...
Home...
Finally...

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 145.02K)

>Be China
>Cannot take Taiwan because
>Dependent upon Saudi oil shipments
>Weak to U.S. Navy blockade.
>Sum Ting Wong
>Notices Russia has plenty of natural gas.
>Converts diesel military vehicles to use natural gas
>Taiwan is back on the menu.

That's right mutt, China will have more energy to keep it's arms race going, Taiwan is coming, and I don't think any yuropeans will be helping you yankees with that one.

*laughs in Chinese*

Attached: china anglo meat grinder.jpg (811x660, 72.99K)

>Fake MAGA hat
MIGA is real tho

I pine for the steppe and a fleet horse under me.

Attached: 98764687.gif (220x197, 182.14K)

Hope you got a young population ready to do the jump in 2030 when that pipeline goes online.

How is that different than Biden sending US energy too China?

>he doesn't know that russia's gas infrastructure is seperated into an eastern and western network and that the siberian gas wasn't going to the EU anyway

I listen to hardcore history a lot, Dan tells a story about how the Russians would make captured German soldiers lie down side by side and spray water over them so they would freeze and create roads, apparently you can still find the remains in parts of western Russia

It was worth it because Russia and the United States are economic competitors.

By dropping a new iron curtain on Europe the US essentially forces the Euros to buy (much more expensive) American gas over Russian gas. I have no doubt that Washington is cooming nightly to the thought of all the shekels it'll rake in once the infrastructure is in place.

>tfw you're nostalgic for a place you've never been

Attached: 1601006343303.jpg (400x373, 45.52K)