Does transitioning to fuck straight guys actually work?

Flamers (fem gay guys who don't transition) are HATED by straight men. I can't count how many guys have told me "sure we can be friends but are you into me" or "sure we can hang out but I want you to know I'm not into you like that".
Does it actually work if you really put effort into it to transition and get real straight guys to like you?

Attached: 128402.jpg (640x853, 76.16K)

>Does transitioning to fuck straight guys actually work?
Are you joking?
Anyone who would fuck a tranny is ok with fucking guys, too.

Insane faggots larping as the opposite sex are the comic relief of the internet. It's literally a circus freak show for the information age.

I would like it but I have a degenerate fetish so...

So many "on the down low" guys. If a "straight" guy is ok to have sex with a Xy human, he's gay.
>trans, gay or men who have sex with men
LEL

Attached: 1656581274206.jpg (840x705, 193.41K)

A person who has XY sex chromosomes is male.
Wearing women's clothes and chopping off your dick doesn't change your sex chromosomes. You were born a male and you'll die a male. Your skeleton will be a male.
And any male who fucks other males is a faggot.
'Gender' is not a real thing.

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

No, not joking, it's gotta be better than getting rejected by 99% of guys.

It's really easy to just not act feminine. Like, just stop spending time with women and their media for a few months.

ive strict 'only blowjobs' rule for any flamer in my fiend group, just so they dont get any ideas

>Anyone who would fuck a tranny is ok with fucking guys, too.
not true initially, but eventually the slippery slope will make it true.
then go for it, fucking fruit bowl.

Attached: E4347135-FD8E-49C5-AD63-9539BC841323.jpg (1200x1191, 159.24K)

No, it's kinda natural for some gay men. It'll come out eventually no matter how much you try to hide it.

That's quite generous of you.

No
Theres just no way to pass enough that a straight guy wouldnt notice youre a dude
And obviously anyone who notices you're a dude and still fucks you isnt straight
even if you somehow got a pussy that didnt look like an infected snake bite they would always know

Shut up. Just shut up. Freak.

what if he just thinks this is a feminine person who looks kinda like a weird woman?

lol no

>straight guys
you mean gay guys or prison gay incels

You still have the footprint in your soul & consciousness. Are you ok with being gay?

People that do that deserve to be killed

>XY
Nigger I ain't fucking chromosomes, I'm just fucking a cute little fem boi. They're isn't anything gay about that.

>No, it's kinda natural for some gay men.
It's only natural because you've oversocialized around women. You naturally take on the characteristics and manmerisms of the people you spend time with. No one comes out the womb with a valley girl accent.

no, i mean actual straight guys

If a guy makes plans to hang out alone with a fag, he is also a fag.

If you're a tranny and you fuck a guy, he sure as fuck isn't straight

I wasn't really socialized around women growing up at all because boys were supposed to play with other boys. Try again.

no if someone does not want cock then they dont want a poop smelling weiner hole where the cock used to be

I prefered when it was just a handful of 20-somethings retards broadcasting themselves wearing diapers and fucking stuffed animals
an entire undeveloped generation doing this is just sad

at least the 20+ retards were old enough that you knew their life was fucked anyway
these kids will probably snap out of it by 20 and have no way to undo the damage

>does it really work
If you're gonna do it at least do it for the right reasons

Attached: 20220713_134045.jpg (1975x2942, 827.01K)

I simply do not believe you. But were I to humor you, just watching reality TV or scrolling twitter is also a form of socialization.

why does it matter WHY you do it if the end result is the same?

AIDS?

>implying trannies arent guys

Attached: 1657802531458.jpg (1024x576, 111.72K)

Are you fucking retarded?

Hva faen jævla dritt? Du er gay og det menner du elsker er gay. Ikke forskjellet. Eu amo mulheres com bom bunda, porra caralho irmão.

do you know the word straight? If you even are able to fuck a guy who you believe is straight fucking you a man would make him gay. So overall you want to fuck a gay guy as a faggot.
>from here on out you will get replies and yous while endlessly arguing in circles

Christ, thats like some Emilia Clarke shit gone horribly wrong.

OP this is not the lgtb board. Why are there so many lgbt cross posters?

are you familiar with the concept of passing? Some trans women look like women.

Transvestites are more disgusting to me than feminine faggots.

dont cutt off your cock, sweaty, you will be surpised how many 100% straight guys want to be fucked and dominated by femboy/shemale.

No they don't. Stop lying to yourself
YWNBAW

You should do it as a means of self empowerment, not as a means of taking more cocks. But hey that's just my two cents

Attached: 20220123_132637.jpg (1979x2944, 1.76M)

womens value is their proximity to high status men

you look like latino, latinos make one off the best trannies.

it does not bro, some desperate older guys may fall for it, but mostly dont, also, nobody hates you, they hate you trying to kiss them in parties...
a trap that confuses a normal penis is really something soo rare that became a conversation topic, its not about a wig but genes, its subtle ,really rare but it does happens, no hate for you

Attached: 499fd6253023285e870d98f726591576.jpg (563x776, 125.26K)

>1pbtid
You will burn in hell sinner

Oh I would never! My balls are gone but the dick is staying

Attached: 20220719_115941.jpg (2051x2944, 741.19K)

did you keep them?

nice brow ridges, hon

can dick be hard without balls?

It's much more respectable if you kys

>Does transitioning to fuck straight guys actually work?
no but it will get you minecrafted faster

>le agp smirk

always keep the penis. femboys>>>>>trannies