Aus/pol - low effort edition

y no thred cunts

Attached: 1.jpg (808x606, 65.58K)

would you charge a machine gun if she ordered you to?

frist

wow look at all those medals, she's a war hero

antoniobanderas.gif

Throw another shrimp on the barbee

Not unless I was involuntarily vaxxed and boosted, I mean what's the point in living at that point lets be honest

Attached: 1658221198567885.webm (408x720, 1.52M)

face it if you had no dick youd get 10 points higher iq so maybe its based having a tranny as our military commander

look at all the big nerds they are all low test

See you in June

Attached: 1639629596908.jpg (768x1025, 55.34K)

I'll kill you the next time is see you.

that's because they poison all the high-t smart guys before puberty
international nerd conspiracy

Going to Sydney soon, anything I should know beforehand?

Western Sydney is the safest area

Greatness Awaits (You)

Attached: 1653368690989.jpg (372x570, 45.15K)

You're a faggot and a retard to even consider setting foot in this shithole.

This. Be sure to visit Merrylands and Bankstown for the tourist attractions and quality dining experience, very family friendly

What do you mean safest area? I thought Australia was limeys and a couple chinks.

I'm glad you welcome my presence, Bruce.

>know beforehand?
Walk barefoot in the grass at night after the rain

How do I get a gf?

Attached: VATNIK ZOGBOT LOOT.png (1920x1080, 3.23M)

I'm legit convinced a lack of meat in the diet leads to mental problems. Got this relative who spergs out over the absolute smallest shit ever since they went vego.
All they fucking eat is frozen meals, pizza, chips and other vego bullshit.
Anyone else know a cunt like this?

>I thought Australia was limeys and a couple chinks.
troll detected

What areas of Australia are the best for finding fishing crew work? Could I get some work in Sydney?

likely

or do people with mental problems become vego?
it's a chicken and egg problem, i.e. a lack of chicken and eggs

WONT
DO
SHIT

I could not give a fuck if you want to come to this backwards police state island, it's your loss faggot.

its our most jewish city

Shut up glowsi. You traitorous rat. Say hi to John McCain when you get to he'll.

Eat shit tranny you still don't have a dick and you will never be a woman.

I like what you did there.
Hard to tell. This phenotype is also that of one who unloads a dishwasher because you did it 'wrong', then after the cycle is done using their method, every container is filled with dirty dishwater.
So maybe mentally ill people do go for these diets.

>he'll
Hell.

My mums like this shes an absolute schizophrenic cunt and not the cute funny kind more like facebook 2GBoomer she has no idea what shes talking about and shes fully vaxxed

Lol

who hot english mustard on ham, tomato, cheese and baby spinach

Attached: 032787.jpg (1200x1200, 99.41K)

>backwards police state island
I'm sure it's not that bad. It takes a while to get a gun here in the states if you don't go to a gun show for one, how bad can something like that be in Australia?

(checked)
Thanks for the heads up fren

Newtown perfectly represents Sydney.

No that's Canberra, Sydney is has less troons and more colored people

Strange combo but could be interesting might give it a go

Kek
t.Bankstownfag

Melbourne has the largest jewish community in Australia.

>Sydney is has less troons
Sydney is no question the queer capital of australia.

canberra gets bribed by eastern sydney jews

Holy shit. This is probably the best argument for concealed carry laws

>This phenotype is also that of one who unloads a dishwasher because you did it 'wrong', then after the cycle is done using their method, every container is filled with dirty dishwater.
kek
"to pick an example at random"

it should be the offical pol sandwich
im using baby spinach because no lettuce but i prefer it actually

>no campaign medals despite ASM
>OAM
>long service
>defence medal
peak pointless military member. Literally awarded participation awards just for continuing to turn up to work

i stopped eating spinach once i found out they were trying to make edible mrna vaccines to be injected into salad leaves
it's just not worth the risk

As soon as you cross Parramatta river into Canterburry and Bankstown it's full of muslims which is indirect contrast to Newtown which is full of fags unironically both too scared to move into each others territory

>facebook 2GBoomer she has no idea what shes talking about and shes fully vaxxed
My grandmother is EXACTLY like this.
ABC is the religion, just got her 4th shot, 'don't want to talk about that' every single time you present an actual scientific study, tells EVERYONE she talks to to get vaccinated or glorifies the fact that (they're) working on a 'new vaccine', tries to coerce everyone in the family to vote Labor only.
She won't talk to me ever since I called her brainwashed to her face, citing what I've included above. She should stroke out quite soon.

I want a gf too, Ian.
I do raw onion and mustard.

Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Catfish from your couch

i was going to ask if any milfags knew what the medals were for exactly, user could you please translate your post into english?

>Sydney is has less troons
true
>and more colored people
doubt

DO SOMETHING FAGGOT

Sydney has more troons than any other city in Australia.

Translation: the medals mean fuck all.

The first one is voluntary castration and the other three are for the covid shots he's taken

Thats a man