What did she say that was so bad?

What did she say that was so bad?

Attached: barbaraspectre.jpg (250x340, 97.35K)

"Shalom!"

She said that your mom has small dick

fuck you nigger

SPAM THREAD, DON'T GIVE THIS FAGGOT (YOU)S

Attached: fdhsgfhgfhf.png (1020x856, 335.02K)

shalom to you too!

Europe needs to turn into a multicultural multiracial globalist continent while Israel remains a pure Jewish state

I agree with this a lot. But you forgot about making the US and Canada also multicultural as fuck.

Anyone remember that thread a few years ago, in which an user found this bitch in and airport and was uploading pics he was taking of her?
She did not look happy.
She should be living in constant fear.

Attached: Barbara-Spectre-971x1024.jpg (971x1024, 103.24K)

which airport?

It was years ago I don't remember. Eventually she got away from him. For some reason I want to say somewhere in France. I forget though.

Israel is hardly an ethnostate

there's nothing like ameriniggers in Israel doe.

Have you seen a map of Israel?

Have you ever visited the deep south or the bad part of Baltimore?

Drive through Gaza wearing a kippa and get the same result

I don't think they care that much.

Is this a reference to Muslim children throwing rocks at cars?

Attached: MeanwhileIsrael.jpg (640x480, 61.56K)

BNWO Sweden.

tol

w-what happens?

It's common knowledge that if Jews drive down the wrong road in the West Bank they're putting their life at risk even with Israeli soldiers around. Whether they should be allowed to drive around those areas, whether those parts are part of their country and they should be allowed to travel in peace in their own country and whether it's just "isolated incidents" is a different discussion, still a a pretty similar situation, hardly a peaceful Jewish ethnostate. Attacks and crime in central Israel happen all the time too. Then you have all the internal differences between Jews and non-Jewish immigrants. Israel had a neo-nazi problem a few years ago because of all the Russians, some of who had Jewish grandparents. What a mess.

genocide of white people through forced replacement

Attached: fuckingkikes.png (500x515, 119.99K)

is voluntary replacement a thing?

basically a World Star Hip Hop video but in Hebrew/Arabic