ALL SHE WANTED TO DO WAS SAVE THE FREAKING WEST AND YOU ASSHOLES WOULDN'T LET HER

ALL SHE WANTED TO DO WAS SAVE THE FREAKING WEST AND YOU ASSHOLES WOULDN'T LET HER.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94.05K)

wow look at that trad cross

who?

How can anyone take this bitch seriously. I swear to God 99% of simps are "far right Any Forums people"

Reminder: ALL WOMEN ARE POLITICAL GRIFTERS

Between her and Milo, I would believe her

Attached: FX-T6DEXoAIaEDh.jpg (640x483, 49.52K)

Post her sisters fat ass.

WTF is that? Chastity belt over a diaper?

Couldn't get through the first 5 minutes without getting nauseous. Fucking cunt said nothing about anything but herself.

>gonna save the west
>let's wear a cross and annoy everyone without proposing any solutions to anything

i think she's cool, i can't take anyone who hates her seriously. she's not into killing non-whites and bringing back hitler 2.0, shits not plausible or reasonable with the current cultural climate, anyone who thinks otherwise is dilussional. everyone who ever named the jew turned out to be megalomaniac's or honeypots, funny how that works out

Attached: 1604711305122.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

>how can anyone take this bitch seriously
tell me who should be taken seriously

Women shouldn't say things.

>for years
>knew about "right-wing" child trafficking ring
>did nothing about it
>"ALL SHE WANTED TO DO WAS SAVE THE FREAKING WEST AND YOU ASSHOLES WOULDN'T LET HER."

Yeah, kill yourself Lauren, and stop making these threads to promote yourself.

Otherwise show tits and gtfo, not or.

>ALL THIS HECKIN WHOLESOME CONTROLLED OPPOSITION WANTED IS TO SAVE WESTERN CIVILIZATION!!!!11one
Why is it that every time of one these (((figureheads))) appear and people rally behind them, they're never actual representations of the ideals they spout... they're always selfish, cowardly, degenerates, yet people somehow pretend they're virtuous.

> oy vey, the manosphere and its weird hairy half-jews aren’t attracting enough audience
> oy gevalt, let’s rename it to alt-right and hire some pretty women
> hava nagila, someone figured out about “the casting sections”
> throw them under the bus!!!!
LOL

I’m a selfish and cowardly degenerate with very few virtues but at least I try to snitch everyone and everyone hates me (and that’s cool except for the Stasi thing).

Sure is, kike

she wanted fame and to fuck a bunch of dudes
she got what she wanted

rice cooking whore

Can you losers stop shilling for this walled whore? She's ugly and it's over for her now.

>I’m a selfish and cowardly degenerate with very few virtues
Virtue is absolute. You have no virtue, and you deserve nothing but a quick death.

I remember when terrorists threatened to bomb a venue with her in it and the NZ mayor sympathised with the terrorists and banned her instead of rounding up the terrorists.

She should've put Ezra Levant on blast for trying to get her to shill for Israel.

She probably just wanted to grift more than anything.

So sick of seeing this bitch. If rather listen to shoe on head talk about leftist values than listen to this grifter
Quit trying to advertise here

Isn't she married to a chink and pumping out chink babies?

>ethnic jew larping as a christcuck
>saving the white race
ngmi

Attached: 1657717975958.jpg (750x731, 76.04K)