Why were the early 2000s the comfiest time period in America ?

why were the early 2000s the comfiest time period in America ?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-26 170317.png (559x715, 706.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFNBSyIv6iU&list=PL_WqAPXTbC5g3ZgNeWvsgqlzjO4iE_vIU&index=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because you were young and even more retarded than you are now.

it just seems like an overall peaceful period, but that just means every issue was hiding in plain sight. Now everything's exploding in the eyes of society, but the same issues are still there.

San andreas sucked.

Technology hadn't ruined everyone socially yet

they weren't, shit was depressing after 9/11. Still, we sent out military to the middle east, and it felt like we were dominating. Nothing could touch the US. As a kid or teen, the early 2000s were indeed comfy. It's strange looking back, it seemed boring at the time. I just imagined everything would keep getting better. The idea that things would get worse over the next two decades didn't really exist

The war in Iraq made things good at home.

It was total shit after 9/11 but nothing prepared us for how bad things would go downhill after that

Is it true you can now enter houses and rob them after CERN time shift?

I was 30 in the early 2000s

San Andreas was the reason why the 2000s were so great

cope

depends on how you define comfy

90s were probably better

t. zoomer
00s sucked ass

Yes we are in pirate timeline says all the wise men

it was super comfy. Everyone was friendly and racism was nonexistent.

I was once like you are now
And I know that it's not easy
To be calm when you've found
Something going on
But take your time, think a lot
Think of everything you've got
For you will still be here tomorrow
But your dreams may not

mid 00s were peak comfy

Attached: 1657859078791.jpg (720x549, 78.17K)

40s-50s = America's golden age
You're nostalgic but 2002+ has been utter trash

Pirate line? Fuck yeah I've been training my whole life for this. I've crewed frigates, destroyers, diesel electric submarines and fishing boats.

Attached: 1654037246651.jpg (498x1024, 57.05K)

it was the peak of civilization.

Attached: file.png (256x385, 136.42K)

40s and 50s were shit and boring. kys boomer

True argie bro everything happening now was set up in the 'better times' calm before the storm I guess

They weren't. The late 90s were the pinnacle.

I'm a 1966 gen x and what you said sums it up : in the past few decades, for the first time since the dark ages, the zeitgeist is life getting worse as time goes on. It's now literally the children of light vs the children of darkness.

the 90s were close but the 2000s will always be the best. also 90s was boring

I dont understand, I visit this place maybe like 1h a day in the morning and in the evening yet I still see literally the same shit threads everyday, why is no one else noticing/talking about it?

Attached: 6789758552567.gif (960x720, 1.89M)

I think you are drinking to much vodka Sergei. Please stop

Because every single bad thing in this world wasn’t massively broadcasted to every single individual in America

people were coming together and then they hit us with idenity politics

I'm 31. You have no inner peace, joy, or honor, you might as well kys.
youtube.com/watch?v=vFNBSyIv6iU&list=PL_WqAPXTbC5g3ZgNeWvsgqlzjO4iE_vIU&index=19

In 20 years zoomlets will look back upon the 2020s as the best period. Everyone sees their childhood years as the best time

true. people were more open unlike today where they communicate on their phones.

kys please do a world a favor

Because all you had to do is catch the damn train.

You always could, although a lot of the interiors are copy pasted. Nobody remembers them because nobody did the burglary missions outside of that one time you're forced to.