"Alright, I'm gonna need you to turn off the car and step out for me."

>"Alright, I'm gonna need you to turn off the car and step out for me."
What do you do in this situation?

Attached: 081504785893.jpg (2400x1340, 591.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hg.org/legal-articles/can-a-police-officer-order-you-to-get-out-of-a-vehicle-54059
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shoot me nigga shoot me

not a nigger so it wouldn't get that far.

Test

happened to me once. i was super high on weedypots and when the officer told me to raise my hands and turn around, i did a full 360

Attached: iGuKbcC.jpg (640x640, 95.34K)

AM I BEING DETAINED?!?! I WAS NOT DRIVING OFFICER I WAS TRAVELING

>reach for this
>get shot

POLITELY FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AND PROBABLY GET LET OFF WITH A WARNING FOR BEING WHITE

SOVEREIGN CITIZEN!

Attached: police-spongebob.gif (365x498, 2.21M)

Shit and piss myself and then undo my pants so they fall around my ankles when I exit.

This does usually seem to work. I'd add asking "What did I do Affwicer?" over and over and over again

I stay in the car and call the real cops and my lawyer.

Comply and step out. I'm white btw

"No"

If the police had a valid reason to pull you over and then the officer decides he or she wants you to exit the vehicle, you have to follow that order. It does not violate your rights.

sauce: hg.org/legal-articles/can-a-police-officer-order-you-to-get-out-of-a-vehicle-54059

If they ever ask to search and you have nothing to hide, demand to have a supervisor present, when the supervisor arrives, demand him to call a k9 and find probable cause. Usually there’s only 2-3 k9s at most in any department, some have one and they’re always on call somewhere, they’ll try to threaten or bullshit you into letting them search your car as is but stand your ground and don’t agree to a search without a k9. They’ll spend 20-30 minutes busting your balls and making shit up but if you don’t want to wait for 3 hours for a K-9 unit, they definitely don’t, and they’ll eventually give up and fuck off. They can give you a bullshit citation but you can fight it by yourself.

Chimp out and reach for my pockets

SPBP/checked/thread

I AINT DO NUFFIN

I'm not putting my dickk away that's for sure.

Fuck Minnesota. You have no jurisdiction here.

lock your doors and roll up window

Obey his lawful orders because I'm not a retarded criminal or nigger and leave 5-10 minutes later because I did nothing wrong

Had a cop once ask me to search my vehicle
I said no. He got mad then pissed off on a more important call. I kept saying he didnt have probable cause and eventually just threatened me not to return with that dirty license plate

AM I BEING DETAINED?!
>yes
o-ok then, just wanted to clear that up

In the us they can't legally detain you for more than 10 or 20 minutes I forget while calling for a k9

>I'm sooo fucking high rightt nowww

4 and 6 aren’t correct

Even better. Maybe that’s why they usually let me go as well, we might have a similar law in Canada that I didn’t know about, but every time I pulled this trick they’ve never kept me for longer than 30 mins. But those are brutal 30 mins, they stand there and ask you stupid little incriminating and loaded questions and threaten you with shit.

this is also a random gun confiscation check point, if carrying any gun please step out of the vehicle until we can seize it.
what do?