Is Tik Tok Mind Control?

Is Tik Tok a form of Mind Control?

Attached: 528B4D10-0F7B-416A-8682-2073ACFBBB6A.jpg (1242x1382, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9j68gYP57EE
youtu.be/t7STD2ESmWg
youtu.be/iLt-ymXNf-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whats her OF???

Fuck off coomer

Case and point

She fat now, show the recent pictures.

It only controls the weak minded not us superior poltards who know everything

roastoids/simps are not even human. be a shame if someone doxxed onlyfans en masse

No, but Any Forums is.

Lmfao. Tik tok is gay AF

she's so cute

Like all forms of entertainment are. yes. time to leave. white man

no, its more like a talent show but no one has any talent

And obviously not a man like troons will like to believe.

Yes
youtu.be/9j68gYP57EE
youtu.be/t7STD2ESmWg
youtu.be/iLt-ymXNf-w

Attached: 1649074161603.jpg (1120x1200, 160.12K)

no. its chinese subversion

Attached: chang,.jpg (326x411, 31.4K)

Yes and so are insta reels

of course you being a tranny and posting a tranny prove it

Kinda. It's classical conditioning exploting the brains reward system, desire for stimuli, and information combined with social engineering, algorithmically driven selective presentation both for control of what's seen and to further amplify the reward aspect by tailoring it to the individual, social pressure, and weaponzied memetics. It's not true mind control nor exclusive to tiktok but as the newest big platform of its kind it's the most refined and close enough. The way zoomers will just blindly follow AI generated prompts doing what they're told or answering questions and then posting all of it is legit terrifying.

bread and circus for the plebs.
Alternatively, it's a form of expression. Most of it is look at me, I want attention. Other bits are expressing their humor, their desire for motion, or their anger.
In general though, the shit is too fish brained for me to enjoy.

erm, .... , ..... , ..,... , if only

Bonni is a real woman.

>rapid delivery of short, repetitive, visually aggressive messages set to simple 4/4 music
It puts MK Ultra to shame.

I just want a gf but I was born castizo a no Hispanic/Latina women want me, no white women want me, even mixed women dont want me. Being a spic is basically being an Indian in the uk.

Attached: 440C59C2-098A-4FEA-A673-E28A29C8FE73.jpg (414x365, 40.12K)

that's a man

It's a form of meme warfare. Any short and sweet meme, tweet, tiktok clip, media headlines, clickbait, etc is extremely easy for the mostly unintelligent masses to absorb and share. It's all propaganda in the end, so I guess the answer to your question is yes.