I'm an ATF agent! I"m allowed to break into citizen's houses without a warrant to take guns! WAIT STOP TAZING ME...

I'm an ATF agent! I"m allowed to break into citizen's houses without a warrant to take guns! WAIT STOP TAZING ME WAHHHHHHHHHHH! I CANT BREEVE!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=iJSzPD1WjCQ

Attached: Columbus Police Department arrests ATF Agent James Burk Part 1.iJSzPD1WjCQ (00:06:30.824) 0001.jpg (1280x720, 176.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dockets.justia.com/docket/ohio/ohsdce/2:2020cv06256/249318
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That did not go the way he thought it would.

nice

Glowniggers just can't stop taking L's lately.

lol nice, fuck them all :)

Attached: haha.gif (400x166, 303.45K)

Nigger tier

Absolute classic

kek

Fucking man-babies running the govt.

An oldie but a goodie. Remember, if feds come to your home without a warrant, call the cops on them.

I remember watching this a while back and thinking wow maybe the police really are fucking crazy in the states. Now after watching the full thing I can clearly see that ATF is a fucking retard. They are literally not allowed to do what they do and they still do it anyways and no one can stop them. If she had of let him in the house they would have stolen the shotgun and given her a fine or some gay shit. Fuck the ATF, Fuck Trannies, Fuck Niggers, and especially Fuck Kikes.

shame it was just a tazer

there is an ego power struggle if there ever was one.
total dick measuring contest, both sides think they hold all the power.

Zog vs Zog

Attached: lol.png (239x211, 6.55K)

She also could have shot him through the door with that same shotgun.

NICE.

tell them that someone who is claiming to be a cop threatening you too and is armed. that's the reason fedboi here got the nigger treatment.

business casual just gonna come into your home oh no no no not like this im an agent noooooo

Lol
Lmao even

Arresting a Fed is an unusual action for the Columbus Division of Police to take.

Attached: gay-columbus-cops.webm (288x512, 2.89M)

ill take pigs over feds any day

>Columbus

Attached: ohio.jpg (599x373, 30.86K)

Im gonna write a sequel to 1984 called 2022

replied to myself instead of

Attached: 1583991352890.jpg (750x738, 27.44K)

This was fun. Anymore cop vs. cop videos? Besides that undercover FBI guy the cops stuck in the hot car.

Instant classic, how did I not see or hear about this sooner? Glowie was crying like a faggot the second they put him on the ground.

He sued them. Can't find any results on the lawsuit.

dockets.justia.com/docket/ohio/ohsdce/2:2020cv06256/249318

Oh my goodness. That was IMMENSE schadenfruede
FUCK YOU GLOWNIGGER FAGGOT ATF DOG SHOOTING CUNT
BAHAUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA!!!

Attached: 1656712302426.gif (470x264, 3.29M)

three letter faggots

This needs to happen more. States need to not just refuse to help feds but actively engage and arrest them operating with in their state borders. ATF, FBI, these org are unconstitutional and criminal.

ATF
FAG

Can't be a coincidence.

>This was fun. Anymore cop vs. cop videos? Besides that undercover FBI guy the cops stuck in the hot car.
I just saw a video of two cops arguing about who is going to arrest whom because the two different departments wanted to give the same guy a speeding ticket.

>Always
>Tongueing
>Fartholes
Can’t be a coincidence

and they probably compromised and gave him two tickets.

Looks like I'm backing the blue again bros..