I'm christphobic

I live in fear of christian fascists gaining even more power in the west and using it to persecute innocent people. I don't believe jesus was a real person, or that god exists, and I shouldn't be punished because of supposedly magical old books.

Attached: jesussoy2.jpg (1024x767, 67.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bibleblog.ru/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/GREAT-UNDERWATER-WALL.pdf?ysclid=l5naxsnhhb75765630
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ISAIAH 55

6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.
7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
PSALM 103

8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.
10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.
14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.
ROMANS 4

3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
ROMANS 10

8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Hypocrite condemns Christians for the things his government does to him on a daily basis

I just think Christians should be relentlessly persecuted. They know what they are doing and they need to be punished.

>I live in fear
Good

Worried?

You on bullshit something?

daily reminder that if nazi germany won the war, they would have outlawed christianity

Yes, I'm worried Christians will continue to use institutional power to commit violent criminal acts to harm people who threaten said power.

I'm afraid you have brain damage

I wonder what delusion you will sell yourself after you start forcing them to defend themselves, will you seek revenge for the crime of not allowing themselves to be murdered?

unlike people brainwashed to believe fictional books designed to be used as political propaganda?

christians rape kids

Here's God's Cornerstone.
He's real.
bibleblog.ru/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/GREAT-UNDERWATER-WALL.pdf?ysclid=l5naxsnhhb75765630
GG kikes

Attached: 1658176327056994.jpg (1024x755, 57.33K)

Yeah, imagine going around giving food to the poor, building hospitals and helping minorities with their heating bills.

What a fucking horrific religion Christianity is.

You'd be much safer with decapitating Muslims or Atheists who wanna chop off penises because they're warped from anime.

Congress should pass a law making concentration of Jews in Congress 100% rather than just 75%.

Attached: bolsheveks_in_congress.png (2226x1350, 2.72M)

Cool it with the anti-Semitic remarks goy

Do it

Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Attached: 9927BDCF-66AD-4762-9E11-930817A6E4FF.jpg (400x560, 53.2K)

sorry to hear that. every action has a reaction. dont want to hurt you at all personally. i imagine a lot of other christians feel just as threatened by sodamites tho.

Cringe

lol, it really is jews making these

Fucking loser

You think that's funny? Check out pic related. Retard forgot his memeflag (it's usually Kekistan, if you're wondering.)

Attached: godan.png (1162x287, 119.83K)

>innocent people
If you're so innocent why are you afraid of a bunch of people who are taught from a young age to use violence as a last resort? Why do you think Christians are so buttfuck crazy when they finally snap?

Attached: SINNER.jpg (1400x933, 273.25K)

Attached: christ black sun.jpg (673x1023, 60.26K)

Clearly the solution to this problem is to mass import muslims from the third world!

No you want reddit, thats where you can live out your childish revenge fantasies with all your freakish friends

lol if you wanted that you would have done that to yourself.