Is there a reason they re release the same video games over and over again?

Is there a reason they re release the same video games over and over again?

Attached: 549A1210-A716-437F-9ED8-62435D24A771.jpg (236x227, 12.91K)

judaism

This was a good thread

gaming died post 2005, lots of reasons but mostly the nose^^ like everything else. ruined my shadowpriest these dumb motherfuckers was top 30 ranking and i just couldnt take it anymore, having developers who are fuking retards and destroy the games on purpos.

Attached: 1656962650290.png (720x721, 511.72K)

fpbp

yes, you play shitty triple AAA games instead of supporting the smaller guys/indie studios. Lots of great games, you're just a normie nigger.

Attached: IffqRxk.png (1400x569, 438.68K)

Post this on one of the V boards.

Because you continue to buy them.
It’s a low risk strategy.

Beta beard nu males in the (((video games))) industry have neither the creativity nor the soul required to make awe inspiring games anymore.
And it's also due to the preference of harvesting feedback from Reddit that keeps ht eindustry from growing or innovating (Redittors are to blame for the backwards trend in the evolution of video gaming)

Attached: 1231334952.jpg (850x1133, 81.39K)

IP is expensive to develop and easy to exploit

Who wanna play warzone? Add me bros.

/thread

Fpbp

user there's now a cat game... A GAME WHERE YOU PLAY AS A CAT.

WE'RE ENTERING THE GOLDEN AGE OF GAMING FREN.

They replaced the quirky white nerds in every aspect of game making except for the visuals and audio. Niggers, spics, jews, etc. Cannot create anything unique, only deviations on existing things. I just finished star wars the force unleashed, boutta play 2

There is nothing new under the sun says so in the bible and it’s true

Codbo2 is hacked to all fuck

New cat game just dropped bro

franchises sell, they have fan base that guarantees sales.

Breh deadass on god, Stray® fucking slaps nigga fr fr

sneed

nailed it

You died in 2007, you're now stuck in a loop where your brain repeats the same experiences over and over again until it loses consciousness entirely

Maximise profits.
Same reason they keep releasing the same pop music.
They try this and that and figure out a formula that clicks with most of their audience, and repeat it and repeat it and repeat it

>t. doesn't know that subsidies cover videogame makers the same way media does
Times have changed.

"Skull and Bones" aka "Order 322" aka "The Brotherhood of Death" is the oldest secret society at Yale.
George W Bush wrote in his autobiography, "[In my] senior year I joined Skull and Bones, a secret society; so secret, I can't say anything more."

Georgia Guidestones were erected on 3/22 and knocked down on 7/6, which is George W Bush's 76th b-day, in area code 706.
This day was also 7mo, 6d before Super Bowl 57 (which is on the day leaving 322d in yr, LINCOLN'S B-DAY!)

Also, God of War: Ragnarok trailer came out same day (7/6); release date revealed was 11/9.
In addition to turning 76 years old, George W Bush also turned 1016 sidereal months old (911 UPSIDE DOWN) on 7/6/2022.
Shinzo Abe was shot 119 days after the anniversary of the Fukushima nuclear disaster.
The Guidestones were destroyed in their 43rd year of existence; George W Bush was the 43rd president.

God of War (2005) came out 3/22.
Ubisoft revealed gameplay of "Skull and Bones" a day after the Guidestones were demolished.
Shinzo Abe was shot 2 months & 23 days after the date of Lincoln's assassination.

Attached: 322Attacks.png (949x814, 723.77K)

You can only lie to yourself so much. those small games just deliver one simple loop with terrible polish and horrible UI´s. They suck, feel and look like shit.