No

Russians - Do you remember what we do in Ukraine?

youtube.com/watch?v=oreTFhWqQJ8

Attached: file.png (755x755, 668.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/kremlin-says-russian-women-can-sleep-with-whomever-they-want/a-44231401
youtube.com/watch?v=kELta9MLOzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who gives a shit

fuck you latvia

literally who care. this is an anglo board. nobody cares about a border dispute between russia and ukraine.

Yes, restoring the fucking Empire by fixing bolshevik mess.

Attached: 1655866678984.png (749x640, 614.4K)

Why does the US media seem to care so much?

Wake me up when Canada collapses

putin would patrol that whore

It's one of the most cucked yt russian channels. You can even see niggers in video's and therefore they're filming in Moscow which is infested by globohomo faggots just like in any other capital.
The channel owners raise topics only western faggots should concern about. Like "are you worshipping faggots/hohols/niggers/trannies".

lots of americans are ukrainian jews.

the angl*s orchestrated it lmao

fuck you muttmerica

Attached: Americans_le56_o - Copy.jpg (1700x1700, 451.72K)

>Like "are you worshipping faggots/hohols/niggers/trannies".
Well, are they?

>putin would patrol that whore

Russian women are allowed and encouraged to be whores for foreign sex tourists.

>The Kremlin on Thursday had to dismiss a suggestion from a senior lawmaker that Russian women should not engage in sexual activities with foreigners visiting for the World Cup. Seventy-year-old Tamara Pletnyova, who chairs the Duma's (parliament's) Family Affairs Committee, had earlier warned that there could be a generation of Russian women raising children "of another race."

>Just a few hours later, President Vladimir Putin's spokesman Dmitry Peskov issued a statement distancing the government from Pletnyova's statement.

>Peskov said that "Russian women can probably manage their own affairs. They are the best women in the world."

dw.com/en/kremlin-says-russian-women-can-sleep-with-whomever-they-want/a-44231401

Attached: 1580619111117.webm (480x848, 2.55M)

i'm going to visit your shithole country and impregnate all of your women
have fun raising my spawn

the whole eurozone is also supportive of this.

it just shows the average russian is also a NPC, democracy doesn't work, you can see it here, how cant you know something about this conflict, most of this faggots use VPN to use insta or tinder which is now banned in Russia, but somehow they dont research what the conflict is about or what the history of russian speaking people in ukraine is? Retarded. It only shows one thing: Democracy doesn't work.

>i don't like the answers, therefore they are not russians!!1

lol, what a cope
most russians live in cities

Attached: Russian hamburger hoarders McD.jpg (959x1280, 445.23K)

How old are you?

Attached: american phenotype 2-1.png (537x750, 446.98K)

thirty eight
you?
post bobs

how much do you get paid for this? the video is just cherry-picked shit showing off NPCs having zero clues about politics, wow that's happening in every country, let me tell you though that the majority of russians are still less brainwashed than EU citizens, you also should get paid more money, you are shit in your shilling

No. But if you wanna make staged interview on the streets, you can go to Moscow and find as many cucks as you want, who even won't look white. The first "russia le bad" guy in OP video is asian.

>aiming at the guy rather than the snatch
Some people have no idea of filming

>how much do you get paid for this?

$6 dollars per post

>majority of russians are still less brainwashed than EU citizens

They are drunkards and they are too low iq to even understand what's happening at a governmental level. Also they are even bigger sheep than westerners and are NK tier brainwashed who don't dare to criticize authority.

youtube.com/watch?v=kELta9MLOzg

Attached: German Embassy Latvia 2022.jpg (1080x1350, 326.64K)

It's you who is the programed npc.

Attached: You.jpg (800x450, 19.39K)

shill harder, fagface. all fields

Putin & Twerky are not russian & ukrainian, they are two WEF jews doing what it is they do, stealing billions of dollars from Russia & ukraine, also creating a globo state which twerky is telling israelis will be “a new babylon”. Most importantly at this time of global sabotage by the WEF they are providing the excuse for the 50% of cabinet positions worldwide which klaus says his people are in control of to do more & more 2030 shit.
colonel pooty the little kgb master of assassins who already stole loot from russia rivalling bill gates’s fortune can’t stop being dictator for that reason - he stole too much and the next lot in power will want it and go after him. 2030 is the little bastards only hope of ever retiring with the world under his thumb. He was WEF trained 20 years ago and is a bigshot among them. Pooty likely even has the blood of his ten top russian generals on his hands, all of the people who could have stopped him murdered in the purge at the start of this war, a war without declared goals or aims. Because they can’t tell us the truth, the stuff they made up is silly, but that us scary, like 9/11, covid, injections they do not seem to care that the people know that it is them - i worry, does this mean what the people think eon’t matter to power once we are chipped. Their 4th industrial revolution means
>AI
>genetic manipulation and patenting of humans
To build back better first they must destroy - WE ARE HERE -.

Attached: 5A96B251-743A-4D08-A079-21EB334A8DBC.jpg (762x1197, 603.15K)

City dwellers are trash everywhere you go.

>anything i dont like is a shill
lmao
what kind of retard logic is that?

Attached: vdv1.jpg (859x664, 62.78K)

Astroturfing support by framing a defense industry/NGO handout feeding frenzy as a moral imperative

fag, you're so obvious I don't even need to explain anything. not to mention that you've already admitted to being it
inb4 "i was just pretending": kys