Did chins disappear over time or was there some kind of trigger?

Did chins disappear over time or was there some kind of trigger?

Attached: 1658264353684658.jpg (960x960, 193.97K)

Breastfeeding develops the lower mandible. Everyone uses formula for babies now. Do the math.

mewing

You don't need a strong jaw to eat pudding and green tea ice cream.

Attached: IMG_2146.jpg (2016x1512, 918.77K)

agricultural revolution...

this

Attached: 1513787046964.png (720x716, 634.37K)

fascinating

lol

Attached: 8l2pbtin9kl01.jpg (862x678, 76.46K)

Soft food= no chewing

Found a pic of you. It ain't pretty.

Attached: lookscoper.png (826x575, 36.83K)

chewlets

human jawline's are getting smaller because our food is easier to chew

ugly person detected, how is telling people to not be mouthbreathers a "cope"

Neotenous features are a common trait of domesticated species. It's not unusual at all. It's something that's been happening for a very long time, though. Not necessarily modern.

>also chest hair
Tylenol. Bpa. Unironically. Look it up. Tylenol causes autism when given to children too.

Mouth breathing vs nose breathing. If it's not corrected early, there's no fixing the jaw structure

>It's not the genes! Anything but the genes!

Attached: fincel.jpg (862x1030, 313.38K)

You were supposed to play sports, chew tough meat, and breathe through your nose.

You did those things, right?

It’s because people eat soft foods, you need to chew on animal flesh to develop the jaw properly

Attached: 81C81D0A-5748-4A76-AAD9-571E1B8E4FF4.jpg (736x460, 69.34K)

braces if you have even one crooked tooth they slap braces on for 5 years. my kid had crooked teeth at like age 5. i told the dentist to fuck off and said her head will grow and her teeth will str8 out and they did. nigger lover.

>Did chins disappear over time or was there some kind of trigger?

We're eating softer foods since we developed agriculture which diminishes our jaw muscles and also removes the evolutionary pressure that advantages stronger jaw muscles and the skeletal structure necessary for them.

ahhhh huh huh huh ahhh

Attached: BeavisButthead.png (1199x1027, 480.39K)

that's the dumbest shit ever, considering the bottle has a nipple just like the titty. it's genetic mostly... but specifically low growth hormone production during puberty years causes a smaller jaw. that's why people with pituitary gland malfunction, who produce way too much growth hormone, have massive jaws.

I had a stronger jaw when I was a child

So Robert Z’Dar was the most alpha male of his time?

Soft foods from birth. This lil bitch never ate a steak his whole life. Bet he loves smoothies.

I also noticed this fucking shit, why the fuck do some many people now have no fucking chins? Everyone has an ugly recessed chin.

>do you even mew brah?
do you even mew brah?

Attached: 1633693916655.jpg (431x525, 40.04K)

mouthbreather don't develop a strong chin

I assume it became an object of evolutionary desire when hominids started to walk upright, and then it was genetically chosen for which made it more prominent